♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should add a new picture for NiM Power buff and non buffed. :D

Yeaaaaah that would be cool, but not sure how much of a pain for the already busy Keikmonster.

Maybe just a different color square, but nothing complicated, I mean if people REALLY want to know they can track it by scrolling through post dates. For example Brontes. I dont think there are more than 5-6 guilds that cleared it before NiM Power ran off.

I forsee palace being waaaay worse, but individual tracking would be cool, maybe making it a purple square if killed under NiM Power

Because it was out pre-2.8?

I think Corrupted mixed up Bestia and Brontes

Easy mistake to make, I do it all the time, they both start with the letter B, they are both dreadmasters, and both Royal B words

hahah what he said .. my bad =) I don't look at the forums unless I am updating stuff so you should mail me in game so I actually see it .. like I said last time ... orrr keep asking me here where I am still not looking at it ... lol

• 2 weeks later...
Are you guys still playing? I heard most of hmd left for WS.

We haven't left yet still working on getting people leveled in Wildstar to see if we want to be more there than here. We have still been raiding in SW but most of our first group have either just not been on, quit or playing Wildstar. Lots of random boredom and apathy with this last update. Sadly, we kind of have nothing left to do except derp through Dread Master and vegetate until the next new operations come out. I heard you were on Wildstar too! Be my frwend! We only started playing there like 3 weeks ago hahah

Edited by Zalindae

We haven't left yet still working on getting people leveled in Wildstar to see if we want to be more there than here. We have still been raiding in SW but most of our first group have either just not been on, quit or playing Wildstar. Lots of random boredom and apathy with this last update. Sadly, we kind of have nothing left to do except derp through Dread Master and vegetate until the next new operations come out. I heard you were on Wildstar too! Be my frwend! We only started playing there like 3 weeks ago hahah

Yea, a LOT of people are getting bored. Our main raid group hasn't had the same 8 people week in, week out, since the beginning of summer :( I'm starting to play SWTOR more to grind out achievements before housing comes out :p but yea I have a 50 Medic on Pergo. I'm loving the PVE so far and I think you guys will too. Where/what are you guys rolling?