♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

Update for Redemption 8 man NiM on DF - We got both Grob'Thok and Corruptor Zero down tonight. Yay! :D

(Tired when I was trying to setup the CZ shots, and since I forgot to scroll up for achievement in chat window, I have shots with both the achievement screen and the loot windows for verification >.<)

Grob'Thok

Corruptor Zero - Achievement

Corruptor Zero - Loot

*High-fives* :D

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Keiki,

Mikey keeps telling me I should post this stuff here, so:

<The Drunk Tanks>, Empire

NiM Ugly Thing

NiM Lazer D***

Wait, why am I listening to Mikey again.... this never ends well.

-EDIT-

I was right! it never ends well! Apparently our "colorful" boss names aren't exactly "approved."

Edited by DarkDecimator

wattttt Awesome job Drunk Tanks! <3 you guise. The videos are amazing =) Good luck to you guys and Redemption on Brontes! Grats everyone!

Also ... I feel your pain on the "nicknames" for your boss kills. I enjoyed them =) I can't wait to see what you give Brontes. These are the reasons why I cannot link my guild website to my signature ..... hahahha

Edited by Zalindae

Whats all that awesome stat tracking you have on your game screen and where can I download that?

Why, I'm glad you ask, O random forum goer! You can find Parsec, the top live-combat parsing software, here. For a nominal fee of *Hugs and kisses*, you will get a free rainbow colored narwhal!

BUT WAIT, there's more!

If you order in the next 30minutes, you will get TWO rainbow colored narwhals and a special limited edition Fat'Edd doll with full racist, and anti semitic voice acting! :rak_01:

*Offer ending 27/04/2014 at 9am EDT. The owner of parsec is not responsible for any injuries caused by the repeated facepalming at comments made by the doll.

wattttt Awesome job Drunk Tanks! <3 you guise. The videos are amazing =) Good luck to you guys and Redemption on Brontes! Grats everyone!

Also ... I feel your pain on the "nicknames" for your boss kills. I enjoyed them =) I can't wait to see what you give Brontes. These are the reasons why I cannot link my guild website to my signature ..... hahahha

Everyone knows her name is Brontits.