♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep up the good work Forge :)

Thanks, we will try, as of last night we need to replace one of our Healer and Tanks for our G1 that have been running with that group since Launch, so per the progression thread, we need some skilled and dedicated new blood asap.

We also downed 8man NiM Calphayus yesterday (My SS is ***** and doesn't show NiM, Sorshia will upload a better one soonish :))

I was too tiiiired yesterday ...and was hoping for a Raptus kill to add to this post...maybe next time...

=============================================================================

Redemption killed off Calphayus on Sunday.

Here's the SS Keiki, just the was you like it! :jawa_wink:

NiM Calphayus - 8man

Grats everyone on their recent progression.

I believe Keiki is more concerned about wildstar at this point, so unless yall want updates every other month, I'd suggest someone take over this thread.

Yes because updating it on August 2nd was totally 2 months ago. Lulz please be more mad you are no longer in guild, but keep it out of the progression thread.

Tealik I appreciate your offer and will let you know if/when I am done with Swtor =)

Yes because updating it on August 2nd was totally 2 months ago. Lulz please be more mad you are no longer in guild, but keep it out of the progression thread.

Tealik I appreciate your offer and will let you know if/when I am done with Swtor =)

Hey random *** place to post this, but I'm totes on vacay for the entire week into this sunday, so anyone interested in that piece of info, here you go. I might be able to do something, and I can let peeps know way in advance if I can't, but totally sketch without a nice lead on the timing.

I left the guild, wasnt kicked. This had nothing to do with our history, it was about your inconsistency with updating progression over the past year. You already gave up the dps thread didnt you?

Btw, telling me stuff like "be more mad" and saying "keep it out of the thread" in the same sentence is straight up cognitive dissonance. Just sayin.

Edited by Rambeezy

Hey random *** place to post this, but I'm totes on vacay for the entire week into this sunday, so anyone interested in that piece of info, here you go. I might be able to do something, and I can let peeps know way in advance if I can't, but totally sketch without a nice lead on the timing.

lol okay

Ummmm what?

Lol that is Tar's way of telling me he is out for the week =) He did mention it being a "random" place to inform me and that is true but message delivered all the same. And in the same manner of speaking, Tar check your pm's on the guild website =)

Lol that is Tar's way of telling me he is out for the week =) He did mention it being a "random" place to inform me and that is true but message delivered all the same. And in the same manner of speaking, Tar check your pm's on the guild website =)

I did! And I had already given you my number so bad keiki. But lolz, I was ummm otherwise umm engaged at the time of your message.

And @Bero I totes only go live on the forums right? so isn't this like my ideal place to post that kind of information?

I did! And I had already given you my number so bad keiki. But lolz, I was ummm otherwise umm engaged at the time of your message.

And @Bero I totes only go live on the forums right? so isn't this like my ideal place to post that kind of information?

I honestly don't even know what you are saying

I honestly don't even know what you are saying

lol Berothius. Don't worry I am sure we can translate for you sometime ! Grats guys =)

@ Enforcers : Also I went ahead and updated full NiM DF for your guild since your youtube had all the videos for it. Stalker mode engaged =) I enjoyed the music you put to Brontes lol

Edited by Zalindae