Cartel Concierge Club

ConstantVariable

The information comes from an exceptionally reliable source who is highly placed at BioWare. I have no reason to doubt it's authenticity.

Well your highly placed source shouldn't be leaking information ahead of official release. They are not a good employee.

If they work for BW, they should want the company to do well and that means releasing info when it's best for their own marketing and publicity.

We'll get told about this when it becomes relevant to us.

Well your highly placed source shouldn't be leaking information ahead of official release. They are not a good employee.

If they work for BW, they should want the company to do well and that means releasing info when it's best for their own marketing and publicity.

We'll get told about this when it becomes relevant to us.

I can't argue with any of your points. Though I suspect this isn't something that we'll all get told about. It would seem it's a very exclusive club that one must buy their way into with Cartel Coin purchases, and it already exists from my understanding. I was hoping some additional information would be made available, such as the threshold/criteria for becoming a member of the club. Or at the very least a public acknowledgement of it's existence.

I can't argue with any of your points. Though I suspect this isn't something that we'll all get told about. It would seem it's a very exclusive club that one must buy their way into with Cartel Coin purchases, and it already exists from my understanding. I was hoping some additional information would be made available, such as the threshold/criteria for becoming a member of the club. Or at the very least a public acknowledgement of it's existence.

Wow, then people must be spending a shedload of money, because I know how much I have spent (which I thought was pretty extreme!) and I'm not in it :)

The information comes from an exceptionally reliable source who is highly placed at BioWare. I have no reason to doubt it's authenticity.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who asked Eric Musco about this at 31 Flavors last night.

Why would you want to be in that club anyway? Surely that would be embarrassing? It would be like an alcoholic saying "Hey guys! I'm a member of the Severe Alcoholic's Association. You may have heard of them. You have no idea how many bottles per day I had to get through to gain membership. Inauguration was the proudest moment of my life."

If this club exists, they should just rename it to "Yes. I have a problem."

Why would you want to be in that club anyway? Surely that would be embarrassing? It would be like an alcoholic saying "Hey guys! I'm a member of the Severe Alcoholic's Association. You may have heard of them. You have no idea how many bottles per day I had to get through to gain membership. Inauguration was the proudest moment of my life."

If this club exists, they should just rename it to "Yes. I have a problem."

i want in on this club, we can have secret handshakes and meetings .