Bobcow is the best player on the bastion, never forget it.

PacifismActivist

I like how everyone cares so much about who's better than who at a video game. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.

^^^^^^^^

Epic bullcrap. Only thing thats doing far too well around here is your ego.

if you're gonna brag about being good, at least be good. Who cares about 1vs1's every classes has their advantages and disadvantages, and pvp is 8vs8 and soon to be 4vs4, not 1vs1. its a team game handle it.

not to mention only time you actually put numbers is if your healer is getting focused through your guard. I mean please you might aswell just guard, right click on your target and click on follow player and get the same numbers. Yeah needs a lot of skill.

A vanguard tank that doesn't even guard swap, tries to dps and knows a couple fire pulls, claims to be the best vanguard tank on the server. It is true to a point considering how no one does vanguard tanking, but swaps guard around, taunts properly (something i've come to witness tons of times on my imp smasher, taunting me 2secs after my smash to a group of 5) AND actually dps with tactics with proper gear doing 1k dps with 400k~ protection.

You doing 2vs8 doesn't mean anything, i can do 2 vs 50 with a tank on my scoundrel if everyone were to just spam auto attack. You can see what i mean on bobcow's stream, me bobcow stav and jaxy went in there naked with only main hand, and still won 3 games in row, Topping dps charts while at it too. I'm talking about 1k+ dps naked with a main hand. What does that tell you about the people that plays this game?

Not to mention the person you're calling one of the best healers is getting carried by her class. There is a problem if i'm outhealing her by at least 300k and with 500 hps difference in a game where we sit together and heal mid whole game, on my scoundrel with 27k hp. Yeah hp doesn't mean **** but do the math of my stats if i have that much hp. Not even pointing out the games on my sage.

"Everyone is king when there is no one left to pawn" Just because the people you're comparing to are worse doesn't make you good.

Bobcow A.K.A the person you've opened this thread to cry about is one of the best players i've had the pleasure of playing with. Sounds to me like someone is awfully jealous. :rolleyes:

Genius Bravo.

Btw you were the sin that was with them on Ilum right? What spec were you playing man I saw the discharge animation on your toon showing you were deception but were double striking, were you wakajin? you were doing some nice pressure at certain points:)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genius Bravo.

Btw you were the sin that was with them on Ilum right? What spec were you playing man I saw the discharge animation on your toon showing you were deception but were double striking, were you wakajin? you were doing some nice pressure at certain points:)

Nope you got the wrong guy. Been mostly healing and doing tactics on my vanguard.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/424/4m45.jpg

Here is a picture of something pac will never see in his life. Too bad i can't find the SS of 1999 dps, anyway you can see bobcow's heals and stav's protection in that SS too.

Edit : On a vanguard.

Ogi you're a very good player, so is bobcow, I've never said otherwise. You've both been playing 4 times longer than me though, I now have 4 55s and I'm trying my best! Vanguard's AOE taunt sucks it's so much easier on a guardian as I'm discovering, but I'm practicing.

Me? A good player? Oh come on, we both know i'm a super butthurt ***** and a little crybaby. I mean its kinda ironic coming from the owner of this thread but hey

Ogi you're a very good player, so is bobcow, I've never said otherwise. You've both been playing 4 times longer than me though, I now have 4 55s and I'm trying my best! Vanguard's AOE taunt sucks it's so much easier on a guardian as I'm discovering, but I'm practicing.

"I am still a noob and cannot grasp this game with 9 months of being on this game, yet will open my mouth at any given point to stroke my own ego until the real big boys come and put me in my place." Anyone else interpret it that way?

Nope you got the wrong guy. Been mostly healing and doing tactics on my vanguard.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/424/4m45.jpg

Here is a picture of something pac will never see in his life. Too bad i can't find the SS of 1999 dps, anyway you can see bobcow's heals and stav's protection in that SS too.

Edit : On a vanguard.

Ahh excuse me I thought the name looked similar from the stream, but i was barely paying attention to that **** show:p but nice screenie on your vanguard! its those screen shots that make me want to roll a vanguard. i really want to try tactics it looks like a blast when played correctly :)

Ahh excuse me I thought the name looked similar from the stream, but i was barely paying attention to that **** show:p but nice screenie on your vanguard! its those screen shots that make me want to roll a vanguard. i really want to try tactics it looks like a blast when played correctly :)

Its like a harder to use smash. I like it, though it can get quite frustrating with all the pushbacks and stuns right when you get the perfect spot for a pulse cannon. They're making it a lot stronger in 2.4, so if you're planning to roll a new class, vanguard would be a nice choice.

PS. I'd like to thank bioware for doing a random patch of 11 gigs before the 2.4 patch. And that i'm unsubbing if i end up having to download another 11 gigs tomorrow after patch.

Its like a harder to use smash. I like it, though it can get quite frustrating with all the pushbacks and stuns right when you get the perfect spot for a pulse cannon. They're making it a lot stronger in 2.4, so if you're planning to roll a new class, vanguard would be a nice choice.

PS. I'd like to thank bioware for doing a random patch of 11 gigs before the 2.4 patch. And that i'm unsubbing if i end up having to download another 11 gigs tomorrow after patch.

11 *********** GIGS!? hot damn that's some ****ed up patching.. fingers cross that really isn't whats needed for 2.4

Agreed. AP/Tactics is so much fun. Made me actually level and play my PT haha

Oh and just so were clear, I wish I didn't clear all my convos, if only you knew all the **** Zoe talked about you :)

Hey Liz, he didn't clear the conversation:D I would screen shot it and post it but Im stupid and dont know how to screenshot my iphone. But the conversation went something like this:

(Insert link to harbinger thread)

"Go *********** see what your little friend Spliffy said in his last post, like are you *********** serious, no ones defending me I WAS ON THE ORIGINAL RANKED TEAM WITH ROWLING AND ROKUTHY, I quit for a while and came back and played with fo'sho to learn from him, not try to be him."

Zoe's reply:

"I'll take a look. Are they still going on about all that ****?! I just got final fantasy 14 and unsubbed from swtor lol."

Liz comes back with a:

"Spliffy keeps calling me jail bait and calling me bad."

"Saying that I only play with older guys... like it isn't my fault I play with competent players, if I was a guy it'd be different this is *********** ******** and no ones defending me."

To which zoe replies again with:

"I haven't talk to him in a while but I'll see what I can do"

To which the conversation ends. Yeah he really **** talked me and gave me a reaming.:rolleyes:

Now he's pissed off though that this is still going and would like it if you could stop putting words into his mouth, he doesn't want to be apart of this as a lot of people wouldn't. Now run along and be a nice baby gorilla. Here have a banana :D

lalalala turned out 11 gigs was just the first part, now i'm downloading another 6 gigs.

Hey Liz, he didn't clear the conversation:D I would screen shot it and post it but Im stupid and dont know how to screenshot my iphone. But the conversation went something like this:

"Go *********** see what your little friend Spliffy said in his last post, like are you *********** serious, no ones defending me I WAS ON THE ORIGINAL RANKED TEAM WITH ROWLING AND ROKUTHY, I quit for a while and came back and played with fo'sho to learn from him, not try to be him."

Zoe's reply:

"I'll take a look. Are they still going on about all that ****?! I just got final fantasy 14 and unsubbed from swtor lol."

Liz comes back with a:

"Saying that I only play with older guys... like it isn't my fault I play with competent players, if I was a guy it'd be different this is *********** ******** and no ones defending me."

To which the conversation ends. Yeah he really **** talked me and gave me a reaming.:rolleyes:

Now he's pissed off though that this is still going and would like it if you could stop putting words into his mouth, he doesn't want to be apart of this as a lot of people wouldn't. Now run along and be a nice baby gorilla. Here have a banana :D

I like how i'm the butthurt ***** and the little crybaby here with **** like this going on. I didn't realize what kind of a ***** i was, thanks for showing me pac.

Zoe's reply:

Liz comes back with a:

I think it's cute that he's only showing you those texts :)

I think it's cute that he's only showing you those texts :)

Oh there's more? Would you like to confirm that or are you talking out of your jail bait behind?:rolleyes: until you can prove to me that there are more texts (which the conversation and style of the messages show that there wasn't) then you're just the typical little teenage girl that lies to pretend that they have a grasp of the situation and an "upper hand". Or to put it in terms you understand:

OOK OOK EEK.

Oh there's more? Would you like to confirm that or are you talking out of your jail bait behind?:rolleyes: until you can prove to me that there are more texts (which the conversation and style of the messages show that there wasn't) then you're just the typical little teenage girl that lies to pretend that they have a grasp of the situation and an "upper hand". Or to put it in terms you understand:

OOK OOK EEK.

there is more, but like I said I never keep any convos, and I'm assuming he deleted our thread too :) awe how cute i'm a baby gorilla, you are just so creative! gold star for you!

there is more, but like I said I never keep any convos, and I'm assuming he deleted our thread too :) awe how cute i'm a baby gorilla, you are just so creative! gold star for you!

That excuse is the biggest lie in the history of all teenage girls. but whatever you say Dixxie Kong:rolleyes:

I never tried to be creative with that insult, Opfotm used it before me and I *********** loved it, but judging from your lack of proof and him actually showing me the texts, I'll take what you say with a grain of salt thank you:)

Prove me wrong or go climb back up into your tree. Kthnx

That excuse is the biggest lie in the history of all teenage girls. but whatever you say Dixxie Kong:rolleyes:

I never tried to be creative with that insult, Opfotm used it before me and I *********** loved it, but judging from your lack of proof and him actually showing me the texts, I'll take what you say with a grain of salt thank you:)

Prove me wrong or go climb back up into your tree. Kthnx

oh ya such an excuse sorry I delete **** I don't care for off my phone, thought it was the logical thing to do, he obviously delete it too so what's the difference? There is but one, the fact that you'll believe him over me because you two are closer. Sorry but it isn't my fault he called me one night and asked me to explain everything to him, and when I did he started going on about how immature and jealous all of you were :p but it's okay, believe your beloved little zoebert

oh ya such an excuse sorry I delete **** I don't care for off my phone, thought it was the logical thing to do, he obviously delete it too so what's the difference? There is but one, the fact that you'll believe him over me because you two are closer. Sorry but it isn't my fault he called me one night and asked me to explain everything to him, and when I did he started going on about how immature and jealous all of you were :p but it's okay, believe your beloved little zoebert

Actually he just said that you were the one that called him, and he didn't want to pick up and deal with this bs. If you'd like to actually talk to him and me come into squirtlesquads mumble, text zoe for the info and I'm sure things would be straightened out then this "he said she said bs".

And no he didn't delete it, hence why I got the texts from him. and that immature comment he said was towards chukles, I don't heal and he only grouped with him to get heals. He still groups with me, aladsin and others. (his actual words in mumble, not mine. Youre welcome to join and try to prove his own words wrong against him:rolleyes:)

I would believe you more if you given proof, but you haven't. So you're just talking out of your butt and have no validity to your comments, but hey find comfort it knowing that we're jealous because you're "cuter' as you put it. lmfao

Actually he just said that you were the one that called him, and he didn't want to pick up and deal with this bs. If you'd like to actually talk to him and me come into squirtlesquads mumble, text zoe for the info and I'm sure things would be straightened out then this "he said she said bs".

And no he didn't delete it, hence why I got the texts from him. and that immature comment he said was towards chukles, I don't heal and he only grouped with him to get heals. He still groups with me, aladsin and others. (his actual words in mumble, not mine. Youre welcome to join and try to prove his own words wrong against him:rolleyes:)

I would believe you more if you given proof, but you haven't. So you're just talking out of your butt and have no validity to your comments, but hey find comfort it knowing that we're jealous because you're "cuter' as you put it. lmfao

I'd be more than happy to get in if he replied :p

not sure whats going on but im sure my name shouldnt be brought in this drama. when me and you talk yara only person ive ever talked about was chukles. havent said anything bad about spliffy and i try to let it go. i think you should do the same. just forget about it. who cares this is starwars. its a dead game. if anything just put him on ignore and get on with your life. its been like 5 months about all this and i cant believe its still going on.

Learn from what i did. i got rid of chukles for good in my life and that ***** can suck my dick. end of that. but now you need to do the same. dont let other ppl piss you off over something stupid. i dont care much about who you hang out with but as long as youre having fun and play thats fine with me and im glad. but the LAST thing you need to do id bring me and Arkov into this. im not a drama person. i have college and other **** to worry about.

just get high and say **** it. thats what i did.

Oh and if you guys were smart you should play FFxiv. much better than this.

And im not gonna post anything else in this stupid thread. im done and said what i had to say

sry for the typos but i can care less. Tell Haxx i said hi :D