Bobcow is the best player on the bastion, never forget it.

PacifismActivist

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure whats going on but im sure my name shouldnt be brought in this drama. when me and you talk yara only person ive ever talked about was chukles. havent said anything bad about spliffy and i try to let it go. i think you should do the same. just forget about it. who cares this is starwars. its a dead game. if anything just put him on ignore and get on with your life. its been like 5 months about all this and i cant believe its still going on.

Learn from what i did. i got rid of chukles for good in my like and that ***** can suck my dick. end of that. but now you need to do the same. dont let other ppl piss you off over something stupid. i dont care much about who you hang out with but as long as youre having fun and play thats fine with me and im glad. but the LAST thing you need to do id bring me and Arkov into this. im not a drama person. i have college and other **** to worry about.

just get high and say **** it. thats what i did.

Oh and if you guys were smart you should play FFxiv. much better than this.

And im not gonna post anything else in this stupid thread. im done and said what i had to say

sry for the typos but i can care less. Tell Haxx i said hi :D

And with that this thread will wither and die. Thank you, Zoe. And sorry for anyone on the Bastion that had to endure this shenanigans, the beef is squashed and you shouldn't be hearing from me anytime soon.

Have fun guys hopefully cross server will be implicated before this game dies!:)

Woah this thread is golden, pure class. Just one thing i'm curious about after skimming through most of the pages cos it's mostly just the same **** being recycled over and over ( i gather something about a 16 year old 300 pound gorilla and pedophiles).

Is it really frowned upon in America to **** or want to **** a 16-year old, cos that age is legal in my country and many others around the world, even in some states in the US it's legal isn't it?

Woah this thread is golden, pure class. Just one thing i'm curious about after skimming through most of the pages cos it's mostly just the same **** being recycled over and over ( i gather something about a 16 year old 300 pound gorilla and pedophiles).

Is it really frowned upon in America to **** or want to **** a 16-year old, cos that age is legal in my country and many others around the world, even in some states in the US it's legal isn't it?

18 years old is legal in America (Most states)