Bobcow is the best player on the bastion, never forget it.

PacifismActivist

I was being serious when I said you're the best player, just like I'm being serious when I say you have great taste in Hutts.

But as trumoo says, 1v1s aint sh*t, thats why I'm so good at them. cuz im sh*t.

You're good at 1v1's now? Is that why Emily beat your Vanguard 1v1 on her sage? And she's trash according to you.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're good at 1v1's now? Is that why Emily beat your Vanguard 1v1 on her sage? And she's trash according to you.

FYI I am a tank she is a healer, she crits for 3k + and has healing abilities. I welcome her to come duel me as a damage spec on any of her toons, hell, im sure I could 1v1 her on my mara if she was healing.

Please don't make yourself look stupid bob people tell me on acid that my damage is low all the time UH HER DER I HAVE TOP PROTECTION AND 2400 MAX HIT

and I've always been good at 1v1s, I can't think of more than a handful or maras who even make the duel fun.

even though I would hate to bump this boring thread, I just wanna say,

there is someone called "Acidropper" on twitch running around pretending to be me. People even acused me of it last night AS I STREAMED. My one and only twitch account is PacifismActivist. Acidropper is a fake. It's either some nerd from Good Talk or my former guild master who's guild I destroyed on Harbinger.

Carry on.

edit: exclusive footage of Bobcow at the local talent show

I'm totes gonna do a 2v2 couples tournament. Winning team has to get married.

We'll get all the Bastion couples together.

Elizabeth/Acidrapper

Coolbeans/Soldat

Emilygrace/Justbodies

Maylstrom/Gudarzz

Lady-Opar/Bobcowz

Rayray/Bestworld

Hideyowife/Hideyokids

Priapism/Perpendicular

Kand/any 6 year old Brazilian boy

Any single ladies out there wanna be on my team? I'm lonely.

I am lonely tooooo.

even though I would hate to bump this boring thread, I just wanna say,

there is someone called "Acidropper" on twitch running around pretending to be me. People even acused me of it last night AS I STREAMED. My one and only twitch account is PacifismActivist. Acidropper is a fake. It's either some nerd from Good Talk or my former guild master who's guild I destroyed on Harbinger.

Carry on.

edit: exclusive footage of Bobcow at the local talent show

Oh cool, so I banned some random that wasn't you from Emily and Mae's twitch channels then.

Oh wow the pedo and his jail bait baby gorilla are at it again. Just in case anyone would like to know he's been pulling this **** on the Harbinger too, if you'd fancy a laugh come on over and read it. (Spoilers it's exactly the same as this one, him talking **** and not able to back it up then getting pissy and acting just like his baby gorilla.)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=674205

Btw good to see you haven't changed with your egomaniacal ways and delusional views. I'll just leave This here. Cya bud:)

Oh wow the pedo and his jail bait baby gorilla are at it again. Just in case anyone would like to know he's been pulling this **** on the Harbinger too, if you'd fancy a laugh come on over and read it. (Spoilers it's exactly the same as this one, him talking **** and not able to back it up then getting pissy and acting just like his baby gorilla.)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=674205

Btw good to see you haven't changed with your egomaniacal ways and delusional views. I'll just leave This here. Cya bud:)

i actually rofled at the chris hansen image

Yeah I thought it was funny and accurate given your state of affairs with a child. Glad you found it funny.:D

it's not even worth my time explaining you're a stealth complexed nub who brags about winning duels vs me with 3% hp left. maybe if I level an assassin I can figure out how to beat them. till then, stay on your lil pve server with your 0 ranked pops and with ghost infantry carrying your bum.

meanwhile I will have EXTRA fun with one of the best healers on the bastion, since you seem so jealous she hangs around me.

it's not even worth my time explaining you're a stealth complexed nub who brags about winning duels vs me with 3% hp left. maybe if I level an assassin I can figure out how to beat them. till then, stay on your lil pve server with your 0 ranked pops and with ghost infantry carrying your bum.

meanwhile I will have EXTRA fun with one of the best healers on the bastion, since you seem so jealous she hangs around me.

Jealous? Here we go again...:rolleyes: You're so delusional you misinterpret disgust for jealousy. I find it outrageously gross that a 20+ year old dude has to stoop so low as to hit on 16 year olds and actually online date them. I'm mocking you and your jail bait (also tell her I found it exceptionally funny that she had to text my friends zoebert and arkov after I made her look like an idiot over on the harbinger threads. http://postimg.org/image/gx6em62vv/ so much win when I read that I fell out of my chair:D)

Since I have to spell out everything for you I might as well start now. Here hold my hand we're gonna go through a learning process! You talk **** because you're bad and have to make up for it by finding faulty excuses and being so brain dead that you actually think 1 duel where you got me down to 3% makes you better than me, and you also try to say I got lucky 5 times:rolleyes: I'd rather not make this lesson to long for you since you have the attention span of a mentally handicapped squirrel, and repeating myself for the 4th time is getting redundant, so I'll give you a homework assignment and make you make a point by point summery of our last thread wars.

Do that and get back to me, mmk?

You mean the one that got outplayed when Sinister had their op healer against you guys on Ilum? Then finally did mediocre after they switched to a merc healer? Yeah that's really "the best". Keep on trying to live in Fo'sho's shoes Liz::D