What would you like to see in game before 2014?

Darth_Victus

Title pretty much says it all.

What would you as a player like to see implemented into the game before the end of the year. Of course it shouldn't have to be said, but please be realistic and respectful.

1. Togruta species added. (I will pay the 600 Cartel Coins)

2. Secret Space Project implemented (

)

3. Pazaak (At least against NPC's. Players would be much better though.)

4.Swoop racing (as with above, timed runs would be awesome against NPC's. Even better against other players.)

Pretty sure I can think of more later.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hood toggle

2. Optional chat bubbles

3. Removal of weapon restrictions (especially the restrictions on saber choices for Jedi/Sith)

4. Some class-based content. (No, I don't expect a full class story like chapters 1-3 in that timeframe, but something like class-based dailies for example).

1.Class story, I play this game for the story so please dont stop adding it.

2.Major Space Combat update a'la Star Wars BF2 or even better X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.

3.A massive PVP basin which is not only planet-side but in space as well, you know STAR WARS.

4.Further Character Customization, which includes more species.

Skirmishes

PvP maps/gametypes

Some kinda content that last of an hour

Something that makes the game worth the investment(i.e. sub)

Jesus this games been out 2 years and its gone nowhere, studios with less money have put out more content and new ideas

Hell GW2 puts out updates every few weeks and have no subs at all

1. New Class storylines that continue our own journey. Makeb was cool but it had only two stories (Empire & Republic) and it wasn't really personal. I want to know what happens to my characters and my companions.

2. At least one new species - I'll be perfectly happy with either Togruta or Nautolan.

3. Mini-games that are not combat-related. Swoop/podracing, Pazaak, Holochess - that sort of stuff.

4. Various "quality of life" improvements - toggle Hood, more dyes and gear (that don't look atrocious) etc.

1.Class story, I play this game for the story so please dont stop adding it.

2.Major Space Combat update a'la Star Wars BF2 or even better X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.

3.A massive PVP basin which is not only planet-side but in space as well, you know STAR WARS.

4.Further Character Customization, which includes more species.

I like these.

I am hoping some where down the line with the SSSP, that it will involve operations in which half the raid would be required to be in a space combat while the other half has to shut down some planetary shield or something. Similar to the second Death Star attack.

A new Development team.

A new Engine.

Actual open communication between the development team and the player base.

A major content update for the Collectors edition vendor.

Class Balance.

Wait, those are pipe dreams.

Dynamic events? ... That's something this game could use. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuttt... the engine probably can't handle it.

New huttball maps!

A new Development team.

A new Engine.

Class Balance.

Dynamic events? ... That's something this game could use. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuttt... the engine probably can't handle it.

New huttball maps!

A new Development team.

A new Engine.

Class Balance.

New huttball maps!

With EA calling the shots, this game will never reach it that potential.

:rak_03:

(not in any specific order)

1. The Return of Darth Malgus

2. Malgus's Armor in CM

3. SSSP

4. New class (Imperial Trooper, Republic SIS Agent, Dark Honor Guard, etc.)

5. Hood Toggle

6. The Return of Revan

7. Legacy Unlock for an Astromech Droid companion

8. Graphics fix (graphics load very slowly, sometimes when you start everything is black besides the UI)

1) I would like to see them start to convert all orange armor in the game to level 1 adaptive armor.

2) Legacy cargo bank and some kind of crew skill training terminal.

3) Conversion of current planetary heroics to dailies when completed, with a terminal at the starbase.

As to the SSSP...I would take any expected release date and add 3 months. If there is any way possible to add some kind of ground game to the SSSP they should find a way IMO...akin to BF2, fighting on ships.

I think this is VERY important IMO because it could be the gateway to a new PVP system if folks liked it..using the simplified GUI on the ground, with simplified models for the players and reduced particle effects.

I strongly feel the SSSP system and GUI could breath new life into ground PVP.

1. http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/1168.jpg

http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Jedi-Knight-Progression-Trailer_3.jpg

http://starwarsloan.webs.com/jediorder.jpg

This stuff adaptive.

2. Hood toggle.

3. Buff Jug/Guard dps

I will strongly consider unsubbing if they won't add those clothes before 2014 :/ They said about adding in archetypal outfits back in November 2012!!!!!

1. http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/1168.jpg

http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Jedi-Knight-Progression-Trailer_3.jpg

http://starwarsloan.webs.com/jediorder.jpg

This stuff adaptive.

2. Hood toggle.

3. Buff Jug/Guard dps

I will strongly consider unsubbing if they won't add those clothes before 2014 :/ They said about adding in archetypal outfits back in November 2012!!!!!

They will probably add the clothing eventually, but it will more then likely be a Cartel Market exclusive or random Cartel Pack item. Sadly.

I'd love to see a comms exchange where you can take lower level comms and trade them in towards higher level comms (at something like a 5 to 1 exchange rate). It would allow non-raiders like me to continue advancing their characters, albeit at a significantly slower rate, while also providing benefits to raiders (ie. changing excess elite comms into ultimate comms to get that next piece a little faster).

I'd like to see a heavy armor orange version of Aspiring Knight's armor. I don't care if it's adaptive: I just want to be able to have my Guardian wear it.

I'd like to see Treek's speech AI adjusted so she doesn't speak after defeating every. single. mob.

Jawa companions for all classes is a given.

Finally, I'd love to see the crafting system get an overhaul to be able to craft items that would be useable starting at level 1 (players themselves should still have to wait until level 10 to actually learn crafting skills). This would lead to appearance customization right out of the gate, creating greater synergy between crafting and the Cartel Market (as opposed to the friction that exists between the two systems) while also encouraging new players to spend money so they can look as cool as the other players they see in the custom gear. This one probably isn't realistic to see by the end of the year, but I'm including it on the wishlist anyway.