Dear Human Female Body Type #4 Designers...

spikku

I chose body type 4 for my Smuggler because I based the character on my Wife.

Wait, did I just post that my wife has a large behind?

What I meant was it looks more realistic, I mean, curves, nice curves, yeah that's it!

Gee honey, you have great curves!

Oh, I'm gonna get it now........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how my but covers up literally half the screen in some conversations. Body type 4 is distracting, in a good way.

Body type 3 would be pretty good too if they didn't hunch over like some kind of Gorilla.

Edited by Vgbeee

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you. ... Thank you.

I was not expecting this when I opened the thread.

May I add my thanks to this gentlemans? Thank you.

I wish all my Fem companions were body type 4.

If only! They create an awesome curvy body type and I haven't seen one companion with it yet.

Edited by Callern

Type 4 looked the best to me, until I noticed how freakishly thin the arms are compared to the body. Nice curves all around, fat in all the right places, yet the same skinny arms as type 2. I know it is minor, but it started to annoy me and now I can't stop but noticing it. :(

Has anyone ever seen a woman with those kind of curves and yet still has skinny arms? Just doesn't make sense to me. So besides my main, all female alts are either 1 or 2 now, mainly 2.

I noticed no one is giving love to Female 3.

I love my JK amazon.

Used it for an Operative. Wish it looked less butch. Seems Bioware just can't make idle stances/animations that look good. In game there's barely any such thing at all for characters and companions (with T7 being the only exception I remember seeing... ever). Have you seen the neutral position of the hands for example? Looks very natural :rolleyes: In fact, it looks like they ported the hands directly from DA:O. Always thought those looked awful, much like the vast majority of the hairstyles.

Closing with a pre-emptive "Why don't I tell you how I really feel" :jawa_wink:

I am female and I only really use 4.. Only thing is.. I avoid cloaks like the plague. 1 looks like she needs a good meal 2 I used on my of my chars before I really discovered 4 and if I could reroll her I would pick 4.

The chest could be a bit smaller but I like the overall look to her. A char that looks like she can handle herself and won't break with the first time she is thrown.

3..meh too much like a dude.