new lightsaber colors

Mrdann

since we have the silver/white and a few new greens orange and reds, blues

lets have: (white cores only)

dark hunter green with a bright green near the core (darker then mint green)

teal

pale green

dark yellow

light yellow

since all the other colors have been done already thats all i got

Black cyan ... Would look nasty black in the middle cyan on outside yep..

the sad thing is they have a screenshot of a Black Cyan there was a jedi sage in the screenshot with it when they announced the hyper-gates warzone way back but they never released it

Since kotor, i fell in love with yellow but what intrigued me even more was the colour of basila shan's lightsaber on the cover of kotor. It wasn't implemented in the game but i eventually found a skin for this colour and it has been my dream colour ever since. So i suggest bastila shan's saber colour; half yellow and half green. Its either that or mostly yellow with a good amount of green.

honestly i think theres PLENTY of lightsaber colors, what they need is better hilts

but if they do make any new colors i would suggest black/black, or black/gray

or make it so u can dye the colors with armor dye so u could have green/blue ect

I agree we need more variety of saber hilts, we've got tons of blade colors, just not much to put them in.

Black/Black?!?! Whats the point?? You guys realize these would look terrible right?

Would really like a dark forest green crystal with your standard white core. Mint was I believe thier version of viridian, and it looks ok.

Just still want a dark green glow off a white core.

dark hunter green with a bright green near the core (darker then mint green)

Sounds like lime green which we already have.

What we need is more enhanced versions of colors and HILTS!

One thing that would greatly appeal and suit for this game are unstable color crystals. Those who dont know, it adds more effects to colors than hilts ever did.

What we dont have currently is true white/white crystal. We have silver actually that is called white currently ingame.

You can take a look here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2832672

White is double more brighter than we have in this game. Bioware i suggest call it bright white then, but i would really love to see proper white crystal :)

We have pretty much al other colors from kotor 2 now except true white.

But more unique hitls is what i would like to see also. And having some effects wont do harm ether.

What we need is more enhanced versions of colors and HILTS!

One thing that would greatly appeal and suit for this game are unstable color crystals. Those who dont know, it adds more effects to colors than hilts ever did.

What we dont have currently is true white/white crystal. We have silver actually that is called white currently ingame.

You can take a look here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2832672

White is double more brighter than we have in this game. Bioware i suggest call it bright white then, but i would really love to see proper white crystal :)

We have pretty much al other colors from kotor 2 now except true white.

But more unique hitls is what i would like to see also. And having some effects wont do harm ether.

In the link here, you can see the Bastila colour that I was talking about.

Personally, I'd like to see more hilts. And more hilts that have special effects, such as the Gree, Volatile, etc.

Unstable crystals would be cool too. Have mini arcs of plasma lightening shoot out perhaps?

But with colors, I'm comfortable with our choices. Look how Blood Red turned out? More pink to me. If I had to pick a color, I'd say maybe a deep/dark blue, dark green, dark red, dark yellow, etc. Dark/bold colors would be nice.

I agree we need more variety of saber hilts, we've got tons of blade colors, just not much to put them in.

Black/Black?!?! Whats the point?? You guys realize these would look terrible right?

Would really like a dark forest green crystal with your standard white core. Mint was I believe thier version of viridian, and it looks ok.

Just still want a dark green glow off a white core.

Sounds like lime green which we already have.

no i was thinking something like this

http://postimg.org/image/3r4hdm11d/

and you guys realize that black is NOT a color, its the absence of light, that is why i will NEVER own a black core lightsaber ever, i REFUSE to