I'm sorry

Rynis

Someones upset. "im gonna stop reading here cos the rest of your post makes too much sense and i dont know how to deal with it QQ. " Gotta remember that one. And bro is #1 at what? Hes a really decent player.... but he does ALWAYS have a pocket healer (which makes people seem alot better than the rest when they receive tunnel heals.... **** ive seen his gf heal him 70 - 100% while other teammates at 10% left to die. again not saying shes a bad healer, its just tunneled.) and Amilea would probably beat him.

Also i never said they we're garbage. But we did kinda wipe them in 2 mins. + Casual had a massive period of inactivity.

lol really your going to drive by insult me whith a whisper then ignore me like a little girl. I cant help it im not impressed with your game. its above average at best. its ok really maybe someday you will reach good. keep trying.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol really your going to drive by insult me whith a whisper then ignore me like a little girl. I cant help it im not impressed with your game. its above average at best. its ok really maybe someday you will reach good. keep trying.

Why would i wanna hear your childish prattle and making stuff up in-game as well as in forums?

I just did a civil war with you that lasted less than 5 mins since we 3 capped from start.... and i did 280k damage and 160k protec.... in 1/3 of a normal sized warzone.... instantly proving your 150k - 100k utter BS. have a good day.

Gonna have fun farming you in 2.4.

Someones upset. "im gonna stop reading here cos the rest of your post makes too much sense and i dont know how to deal with it QQ. " Gotta remember that one. And bro is #1 at what? Hes a really decent player.... but he does ALWAYS have a pocket healer (which makes people seem alot better than the rest when they receive tunnel heals.... **** ive seen his gf heal him 70 - 100% while other teammates at 10% left to die. again not saying shes a bad healer, its just tunneled.) and Amilea would probably beat him.

Also i never said they we're garbage. But we did kinda wipe them in 2 mins. + Casual had a massive period of inactivity.

Me and Liz live together and play together so of course I'll be running with her ^_^...And how would her healing me instead of some scrub who's about to die be any different from you not guarding some scrub. Gotcha there <3. I solo q'd on my assassin to 95 valor and was picked up by LD50 because of how I performed SOLO. So I can do that just fine ^_^

Amilea could probs beat me in a duel, I'm nowhere near the best dueler. Warzone/team wise...well I'm not here to flex my epeen anymore than I have to :cool:

Why would i wanna hear your childish prattle and making stuff up in-game as well as in forums?

I just did a civil war with you that lasted less than 5 mins since we 3 capped from start.... and i did 280k damage and 160k protec.... in 1/3 of a normal sized warzone.... instantly proving your 150k - 100k utter BS. have a good day.

Gonna have fun farming you in 2.4.

Lol farming me in 2.4 thats hilarious. You don't have the stones to come to The Bastion. As I've stated before I'm slumming here Because Jenna'syyde & Rellik are both Min Maxed Conqueror fully maxed comms with 10 Pvp weapons each on a 2 hour timer already. On like you who ran from POT5 just as Rateds were heating up to come to a depleted pvp roster on Jedi Covenant.

Calling me a child thats also funny, im not the one who whispers people insulting them and then putting them on ignore. Again I have stones I have something to say i say it and dont hide from a response.

And I did well over 500K DD (in a half partisan geared sorc) which was double the next closest on the team. so what was your point again. Above average is all you are.

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Me and Liz live together and play together so of course I'll be running with her ^_^...And how would her healing me instead of some scrub who's about to die be any different from you not guarding some scrub. Gotcha there <3. I solo q'd on my assassin to 95 valor and was picked up by LD50 because of how I performed SOLO. So I can do that just fine ^_^

Amilea could probs beat me in a duel, I'm nowhere near the best dueler. Warzone/team wise...well I'm not here to flex my epeen anymore than I have to :cool:

Yeah like ive said though ive only ever seen you run with pocket heals as a tank. Not doubting you can run solo just fine.and im not saying you shouldn't group with her. ofc you should, makes perfect sense. Ive just never seen you running solo, but i have seen it plenty of times players been overrated because of the pocket heals they run with. Myself included on my guardian on ToFN, I ran with this sorc healer all the time for like 4 months. People bigged me up alot better than I actually was because the performance and "get sh*t done" factor goes up alot when you have tunnel heals. Dosnt make either of us bad players, just gives a slightly blurry picture of a players skill. when they are being healed for 2000hps.

Lol farming me in 2.4 thats hilarious. You don't have the stones to come to The Bastion. As I've stated before I'm slumming here Because Jenna'syyde & Rellik are both Min Maxed Conqueror fully maxed comms with 10 Pvp weapons each on a 2 hour timer already. On like you who ran from POT5 just as Rateds were heating up to come to a depleted pvp roster on Jedi Covenant.

Calling me a child thats also funny, im not the one who whispers people insulting them and then putting them on ignore. Again I have stones I have something to say i say it and dont hide from a response.

And I did well over 500K DD (in a half partisan geared sorc) which was double the next closest on the team. so what was your point again. Above average is all you are.

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Yeah im from the UK, im not going to play on a west coast server I have 300 ping to lol don't be silly. I will probably return to Pot5 at some point though whenever i get all my friends here to go with me. But I dunno. got loads of friends here now. which is the main feature i play the game for. Came here because my friends did and there was super cheap dyes. :p

Also... I have a similar amount of comms stacked up :) Not that gear means too much.

Im sorry you just seem to be pretty childish.... making numbers up when presented with a rational and constructed argument... you just couldn't work out how to deal with it or counter it.

Yeah you did 500k damage in that same game. the 2nd top damage on our team was 340k, So math fail or do you have some condition that you cant help but dream up numbers? Mine (as the tank) was 280k.... which you couldn't even double.) as a ranged class free casting. also FYI you took the least damage on the team aside from our node guard.... yeah i checked.

And its pretty easy to get 500k damage on a sorc when you're allowed to just freecast. Putting you at "average player". And whenever you got some heat I peeled for you. Since you cant kite for sh*t and seem to think sorc is a melee class.... thought you would be more grateful. Maybe next time ill let you die and you can spend half the round on the respawn speeder, see how much damage you put out then. lol But anyways YW for the carry.

- ps Notice how I address every point you make? not just pick one or two and run with it and ignor the rest.... This is how adults debate... just FYI

The way people tunnel snipers on this server it's barely worth it to play without a dedicated pocket healer. I've played mine once in the past 4 months.

And unsurprisingly 4 of the 7 matches I played I took more damage than the healer(s).

Edit: I must say when I finally got grouped with Yuuzhan he took all that focus fire from me :D

it's funny how smashers, snipers, mandos and dps sorcs lament the fact that they get tunneled all the time instead of their healers. first of all, it's not possible to focus fire all of you, which means there's like ONE person tunneling, and that's usually a detriment (especially when the target's a sniper who cannot be interrupted). secondly, if a random ranged dps is taking more dmg than his/her healer, then you're probably playing against a bad team and should be destroying them on the board. if that's not the case then...the real issue is your healers are ***** and that's why the other team doesn't bother with them. thirdly, it's nearly impossible to approach a sniper in hb. other maps? sure. not hb. only a stealth should have a shot at a sniper before he entrenches. with a 30m roll into entrench, 20s entrench and 30m aoe mezz....wow. even I can't blame CM for going nuts on snipers/gs who give up the ball at mid (yes, they can get blown up. that's dif. we're talking about simply failing to grab the ball while a VG picks it up). I concede that there's an art to grabbing the ball. it takes practice. but it's laughable that seemingly nobody can do it consistently on this server. or maybe they just do it in WZ's where I don't witness it. iunno.

Yeah like ive said though ive only ever seen you run with pocket heals as a tank. Not doubting you can run solo just fine.and im not saying you shouldn't group with her. ofc you should, makes perfect sense. Ive just never seen you running solo, but i have seen it plenty of times players been overrated because of the pocket heals they run with. Myself included on my guardian on ToFN, I ran with this sorc healer all the time for like 4 months. People bigged me up alot better than I actually was because the performance and "get sh*t done" factor goes up alot when you have tunnel heals. Dosnt make either of us bad players, just gives a slightly blurry picture of a players skill. when they are being healed for 2000hps.

Yeah im from the UK, im not going to play on a west coast server I have 300 ping to lol don't be silly. I will probably return to Pot5 at some point though whenever i get all my friends here to go with me. But I dunno. got loads of friends here now. which is the main feature i play the game for. Came here because my friends did and there was super cheap dyes. :p

Also... I have a similar amount of comms stacked up :) Not that gear means too much.

Im sorry you just seem to be pretty childish.... making numbers up when presented with a rational and constructed argument... you just couldn't work out how to deal with it or counter it.

Yeah you did 500k damage in that same game. the 2nd top damage on our team was 340k, So math fail or do you have some condition that you cant help but dream up numbers? Mine (as the tank) was 280k.... which you couldn't even double.) as a ranged class free casting. also FYI you took the least damage on the team aside from our node guard.... yeah i checked.

And its pretty easy to get 500k damage on a sorc when you're allowed to just freecast. Putting you at "average player". And whenever you got some heat I peeled for you. Since you cant kite for sh*t and seem to think sorc is a melee class.... thought you would be more grateful. Maybe next time ill let you die and you can spend half the round on the respawn speeder, see how much damage you put out then. lol But anyways YW for the carry.

- ps Notice how I address every point you make? not just pick one or two and run with it and ignor the rest.... This is how adults debate... just FYI

see thats the difference between me and you, I know I'm not a good player and have stated it plenty of different times in the forums. I have tons of stuff I need to get better at. You on the other hand believe you are a good player and are not. It's what plagues this game, way to many people thinking they are better then they really are.

And you never peeled for me or guard swapped to me in that warzone, matter fact neither your pocket healer or Chaotic Pixels healer even really healed me at all. I can count the number of green names to pop up that weren't Syck'syyde on 1 hand. Only once did I really make a bad choice and thats when I over extended to Kill their healer (which I did) but then got caught in bad position for their DPS to burn me down.

Keep thinking you are good tho, if that makes you feel better aboot yourself. I've played with and against actual Good Players and sorry that isn't you.

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

see thats the difference between me and you, I know I'm not a good player and have stated it plenty of different times in the forums. I have tons of stuff I need to get better at. You on the other hand believe you are a good player and are not. It's what plagues this game, way to many people thinking they are better then they really are.

And you never peeled for me or guard swapped to me in that warzone, matter fact neither your pocket healer or Chaotic Pixels healer even really healed me at all. I can count the number of green names to pop up that weren't Syck'syyde on 1 hand. Only once did I really make a bad choice and thats when I over extended to Kill their healer (which I did) but then got caught in bad position for their DPS to burn me down.

Keep thinking you are good tho, if that makes you feel better aboot yourself. I've played with and against actual Good Players and sorry that isn't you.

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Guard switched to you a few times, i remember cringing as i did it. But since we've finally established you're not a good player I wouldn't expect your awareness to be on the level to notice it... (which is comical to say this all started because you think I don't guard switch).... When clearly you cant even notice it when I do.... Which basically... voids your ENTIRE opinion on what a good player is and looks like in a warzone. Not to mention you seem to dream the numbers up at the end of the warzone.

Dont come here calling people crap when you don't even have the awareness and game knowledge to notice what people are doing and what abilities they use.... I mean guard is a nice blue bubble around you, Dont know how you can miss it.

But glad we cleared it up that you're clueless and apparently play with your eyes closed, Or at least selective vision.

Are you Shadiand? lol just remind me of him in so many ways. :/

but yeah i dont see myself as the best player ever... Although Ive been told by alot of people I am at least decent, (including people in casual). But in this game its very hard to measure skill when there is so many bugs, glitches and the fact i play with 200 ping on US servers.... all considering I dont think i do bad. and i dont think my guardian on TofN gott 2900 rating by me sucking lol. I dont go round on the forums or in-game blowing my own trumpet, People who know me will tell you an a friendly guy and very modest. and i make constant jokes and sarcastic remarks about myself and others... But when someone as clueless and moronic as you comes along and starts throwing sh*t about, of course ill respond.

I dont understand the need for people to come in here and grandstand. Do i enjoy pvp sure I do. Do i care what other people think of me or how good or bad they think i am no i dont. I do not play the game for what others think of me or to impress others, and dont understand the need for others to grandstand and call people out or call them names its petty. Will there be people that are good at this game yes , but in my opinion those that are the best dont have to tell other people how good they are. If you have to tell me then your not as good as you think you are.

I dont understand the need for people to come in here and grandstand. Do i enjoy pvp sure I do. Do i care what other people think of me or how good or bad they think i am no i dont. I do not play the game for what others think of me or to impress others, and dont understand the need for others to grandstand and call people out or call them names its petty. Will there be people that are good at this game yes , but in my opinion those that are the best dont have to tell other people how good they are. If you have to tell me then your not as good as you think you are.

then you probably shouldn't click on this thread. and yes, it's advice I should've taken many a time myself.

it's funny how smashers, snipers, mandos and dps sorcs lament the fact that they get tunneled all the time instead of their healers. first of all, it's not possible to focus fire all of you, which means there's like ONE person tunneling, and that's usually a detriment (especially when the target's a sniper who cannot be interrupted). secondly, if a random ranged dps is taking more dmg than his/her healer, then you're probably playing against a bad team and should be destroying them on the board. if that's not the case then...the real issue is your healers are ***** and that's why the other team doesn't bother with them. thirdly, it's nearly impossible to approach a sniper in hb. other maps? sure. not hb. only a stealth should have a shot at a sniper before he entrenches. with a 30m roll into entrench, 20s entrench and 30m aoe mezz....wow. even I can't blame CM for going nuts on snipers/gs who give up the ball at mid (yes, they can get blown up. that's dif. we're talking about simply failing to grab the ball while a VG picks it up). I concede that there's an art to grabbing the ball. it takes practice. but it's laughable that seemingly nobody can do it consistently on this server. or maybe they just do it in WZ's where I don't witness it. iunno.

I'm not saying I'm the only one being attacked but if I'm consistently taking more damage than healers (by a pretty wide margin) it's not me thinking they are picking on me...

Admittedly I ain't one of the best snipers but with 4 people sitting on me at all times, and i have to do silly non-sniper stuff like kiting around pillars, I dont know how much "playing better" would help. Heals bad? Maybe... I'm usually solo queued and it's why I made the op/scoundrel, it's the only way I know I can get somewhat dependable heals.

As a sniper huttball is my worst map... Trying to control mid or get the ball is futile with 6 of my teammates fighting on our shelf. When I can I try to set up in the endzone and entrench to catch a pass and roll for a score but its so dependent on other players having a clue. On my op/scoundrel many times ill just heal tank the damn thing myself.

Anyways I'm way out of practice on that thing. And all my others for that matter. I'm barely on anymore.

As a sniper huttball is my worst map... Trying to control mid or get the ball is futile with 6 of my teammates fighting on our shelf. When I can I try to set up in the endzone and entrench to catch a pass and roll for a score but its so dependent on other players having a clue. On my op/scoundrel many times ill just heal tank the damn thing myself.

Anyways I'm way out of practice on that thing. And all my others for that matter. I'm barely on anymore.

yeah. sounds like a lost cause no matter what. not sure why you'd be getting focused on a sniper.

Technically you aren't killing them, you are just healing them to full and giving them a break for a few seconds. So in reality you are doing them a favor they just don't know it.

I never knew i could heal on my marauder, **** i've been doin it wrong all along.

<3 Maybe i should change my sig!

Brb