Mounts for Companions

ThorgrimLutgen

I would really like to see, rather than them disappearing when I climb aboard a speeder or other mount, that my companion, also climbs aboard one. Limit it to a speeder that I actually own of course, but allow us to pick which one the companion rides. This could be added to the companion quick bar easily enough I imagine.

I've always thought that many of the speeder modules have room for more than one rider/occupant. Why not let your active companion board the speeder you're riding as ell. In the cases of where T-7 and M1-4X wouldn't fit they can either not board (acts like normal) OR, can be towed along behind (M1-4X could curl up in a ball like the battledroids in Phantom Menace et al)

i've thought since the beginning that most Speeders and Taxis had room for 2 people, it would be nice if my companion jumped into the passenger seat or on the back of my characters speeder bike, i don't know how that would be handles with STAPs of course, prolly like the OP suggests they can mount a copy of the STAP you currently have active... Edited by Elly_Dawn

i've thought since the beginning that most Speeders and Taxis had room for 2 people, it would be nice if my companion jumped into the passenger seat or on the back of my characters speeder bike, i don't know how that would be handles with STAPs of course, prolly like the OP suggests they can mount a copy of the STAP you currently have active...

On the "Mounts" that are like the Taxis or coulkd be considered like "Motor Bikes" in the real world have the Companions jump on with u. Otherwise have themmount up the same mount beside u.

I would love to see this too.. I don't know how hard it would be.. But I would just put our companions on copies of the mounts we are using.. Being it our Tauntaun, a STAP, an Aratech, ot any other speeder..

On note however, I think that in areas like the fleet.. Our companions should fade just as they do now.. I think all the companions on speeders could cause some performance issues on the fleet and other high populated areas.. In fact this issue alone is probably why our companions don't ride along with us.. :)

I would really like to see, rather than them disappearing when I climb aboard a speeder or other mount, that my companion, also climbs aboard one. Limit it to a speeder that I actually own of course, but allow us to pick which one the companion rides. This could be added to the companion quick bar easily enough I imagine.

Yeah...it's really odd when you jump on your speeder and the companion just "Enterprise...bring us back....teleport"

Let them join us with another speeder or on our own.

Tulak Hord never made me ride a speeder

I'm not Tulak Hord.

At Yn and Chabosh we rode rainbow-colored unicorns

*Laughing *** off*

I totally agree with this. One problem, though: If the crew members joined you on an Incendia, for example, it would look odd. Sexy, but odd. *Winks at Vette*