A few Questions for us all...

Selenial

1) Jedi. With protest.

2) Kashyyyk, Corellia, Yavin IV.

3) Paired standard dark blue with cyan shoto. Shien and/or Makashi.

4) Cathar and Shistavanen

5) X-70B Phantom

6) Jolee Bindo.

7) Dooku.

8) Darth Fell.

9) All of them.

10) Nope.

11) The exploits of a force ghost

12) Episode III

13) Lightsabers sort of.

14) Something OTHER than the black-and-wthite Lucas perspective of the Force.

15) The habitual throwing out of previously established lore

16) An essential part of my childhood, a fantastic fictional universe, and pure escapist fun.

Edited by Quickpaw

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that work?

They get nerfed for the Dantooine battle in case you have to fight 2 at once.

However, Vrook is the only sure fire drop of a Jedi Master robe, so it's got ups and downs.

Edit: Did you guys ever sneak into vogga's vault? It was a very high chance of dropping the Jedi robes (Nomi's, Jolee's, that sorta thing) I got 5 in one go once...

Edited by Selenial

It's more like "You killed everyone! Now DIE!

I think...

The end result is the same. Vrook gets pwned. End of (the best) story.

Pretty much like this. And if I try to think back 5 years, I think it triggers the 'speech' Selenial posted.

And why should that speech make me feel sorry? If I get to that point, I am a dark sider. If anything, I'm angry because Nihilus is more powerful than me. Yet.

I actually just started another replay of the game (currently on Telos). If you like, I can check whether the speech really doesn't require any mods.

Questions: What is your favorite Droid series?

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as a rival and why?

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as an ally and why?

Edit: Oh, and I love to kill Vrook in Khoonda. Nothing better than his reaction when he notices that you just copied his fighting style.:tran_evil:

Edited by Mathemagica

Neither do i this is why i dont like the second KoToR game as much as the first hell the game was even wanting to tell me about revan and bastilla then it was wanting to tell me about the new character. Felt like the game wasnt even interested in its own characters or interested in giving it time to actually be complete before initial release so i didnt feel the need to give it interest either. If its not going to take an interest in itself why should I.

Neither do i this is why i dont like the second KoToR game as much as the first hell the game was even wanting to tell me about revan and bastilla then it was wanting to tell me about the new character. Felt like the game wasnt even interested in its own characters or interested in giving it time to actually be complete before initial release so i didnt feel the need to give it interest either. If its not going to take an interest in itself why should I.

I don't mean to sound pretentious or Uptight, but Kotor 2 was targeted at.... A different audience.

It brought meaning to the force, questioned light and Dark, had the greatest characters in the entire EU... And It wouldn't have been Kotor 2 if they didnt MENTION Revan and Bastilla...

Can I take you by your word?:p I don't have it either and there seem to be various versions of the restored content around.

Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....

Edited by Selenial

Can I take you by your word?:p I don't have it either and there seem to be various versions of the restored content around.

Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....

Warning: The ending to M4-78 will surprise you, and it's not the same as the other mod.

Edit: TSLRCM adds a helluvalot to Malachor... A lot... And to all the other planets, i recommend it.

Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a Sad but proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....

I learned Niman on one of my old Light Side playthroughs (if you're saying there is no Niman in the original game).

I don't mean to sound pretentious or Uptight, but Kotor 2 was targeted at.... A different audience.

It brought meaning to the force, questioned light and Dark, had the greatest characters in the entire EU... And It wouldn't have been Kotor 2 if they didnt MENTION Revan and Bastilla...

well it kind of did more then mention them it put them on a pedistle think about it your main character was an underling during the mando wars. Kreia talks about him as if she is talking about a god the whole "revan was power" speech. The question of light and dark would have been great had the game been complete when it first came out. Had they taken the time to put it together wholely and completely rather then rushing it out half done then maybe the questioning of the force would have come out better instead traya just came off as a pretentious old wind bag of which nothing i did ever seemed to please her. I was so happy when i got to kill her.