A few Questions for us all...

Selenial

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that Dooku, the best of all the Makashi practitioners despised Ataru and believed that the acrobatics involved were 'physical suicide'.

Just saying..

*Looks at Aurbere*

And you call yourself a Dooku fan... Hang your head in shame my friend!

You're convincing Darth Traya, with Darth Traya. A rookie mistake.

The original Darth Traya didn't use Sion or Nihilus, she fully embraced the Darkness. The Darth Traya who faced the exile in the core wasn't pure darkness. She stated so herself, she fell back into being a Sith as Meetra's last test...

I'm not sure what your point is here, but I'll say one thing.

The Darth Traya you refer to isn't Darth Traya, she simple adopted the monkier to force Meetra to fight her. The person that Meetra kills at the Trayus Core is Kreia, but simply with the facade of a Sith Lord.

So when one says 'I want my master to be Darth Traya' they mean the woman who trained Sion and Nihilus.

There is no other Traya.

Edited by Beniboybling

I'm not sure what your point is here, but I'll say one thing.

The Darth Traya you refer to isn't Darth Traya, she simple adopted the monkier to force Meetra to fight her. The person that Meetra kills at the Trayus Core is Kreia, but simply with the facade of a Sith Lord.

So when one says 'I want my master to be Darth Traya' they mean the woman who trained Sion and Nihilus. There is no other Traya.

Oh you mean the Woman who never used them?

When she was a Sith she was fine letting them rampage, she was fine letting them kill every last Jedi because it is what she wanted too.

Only when she was attacked at the Trayus core and slammed head first into pillars, and stripped of the force, did she become the Conniving little witch we all know and love :p

And yet, she was still Mildly Grey.... Just darker.

One could also say that Kreia was never a Jedi :p

Edited by Selenial

She doesn't always kill people, but when she does, she uses Force Lecture.

Get scolded, my friends.

;)

The first time I ever played Darkside in Kotor 2, and heard that epic 8 minute speech

I don't think I even blinked once.... It's the greatest thing in any video game ever :p

Edit: Seriously, everyone go watch it and tell me you don't find it incredible.

Edited by Selenial

Oh you mean the Woman who never used them?

When she was a Sith she was fine letting them rampage, she was fine letting them kill every last Jedi because it is what she wanted too.

Only when she was attacked at the Trayus core and slammed head first into pillars, and stripped of the force, did she become the Conniving little witch we all know and love :p

And yet, she was still Mildly Grey.... Just darker.

Our information on Darth Traya is slim to say the least, for all we know she could have been a full and total Sith Lord hell bent on doing evil Sithy stuff. So we should avoid making assumptions about her beliefs and inentions.

Regardless, Sion and Nihilus may have been in a lose alliance with Traya but they remained her apprentices and she still manipulated them. To quote Sion:

"No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull. No longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us."

And then of course there is this:

"She will break you, as she did me, and you will no longer know yourself."

We can assume that Darth Traya is Kreia at her most insidious and crafty. And I find it difficult to believe that she would not have manipulated them, and that she would not manipulate and eventually betray her own apprentice. She is after all the Lord of Betrayal, and certainly doesn't abide by the Rule of Two. Simply put Darth Traya is not the kind of woman dedicating to creating prodigies, powerful beings that surpass her own abilities and eventually will replace her.

Darth Traya is the sought of person who will use you for her own purposes, and then cast you aside. I find it hard to believe that Traya would ever had allowed Sion or Nihilus to surpass her, or that she had any intention of letting them live once whatever her goals were were fulfilled. They were a threat to her, but they served a purpose, once that purpose was served she would have betrayed and killed them.

For all her wisdom and power, I would never apprentice under her, because she would most likely twist me into a weapon, and the kill me in time. If you truly believe she would simply let you do as you please, while offering all her teachings and knowledge then you are mistaken, about a great many things.

Our information on Darth Traya is slim to say the least, for all we know she could have been a full and total Sith Lord hell bent on doing evil Sithy stuff. So we should avoid making assumptions about her beliefs and inentions.

Probably should have ended the post there :p

Heh, Kreia's secrecy is one of my favourite things about her. I guess we'll never know, but my Choice remains.

She was a Grey Sith, that much is obvious. Even when a Jedi, to start it all off, she was Grey...

For all her wisdom and power, I would never apprentice under her, because she would most likely twist me into a weapon, and the kill me in time. If you truly believe she would simply let you do as you please, while offering all her teachings and knowledge then you are mistaken, about a great many things.

And Kreia was better?

No, we should stop this... Whilst we both still love Traya.

No matter what, she's a legendary character.

The first time I ever played Darkside in Kotor 2, and heard that epic 8 minute speech
I don't think I even blinked once.... It's the greatest thing in any video game ever :p

Edit: Seriously, everyone go watch it and tell me you don't find it incredible.

Was that the Restored Content? How have I never heard that speech before? :confused:

But its so much fun...

You think you're winning, that's why it's fun. One of the many illusions of the Dark Side....

EDIT: Holy crap, didn't realise that post was 4 pages ago..... Still I shouldn't start taliking about Traya, cause Beni is gonna go frenzy....

Edited by konstadinosblue

:mad::mad::mad:

It's more concept of Jedi shooting lightning that annoys me not the characters themselves. Equivalently the Brotherhood of Darkness should be added to my list for similar reasoning (but some of the characters in that are annoying so still on list)