Anyone else suspicious?

PhantomAxe

That is the major problem, everyone is coming to the discussion feeling big and righteous and no way to convince them otherwise (because their opinion is the correct one). Heck, even in the class subforums when we are talking in numbers people sometimes refuse to believe that 5 is larger than 3 because that would undermine their worldview and would force them consider a new thing.

I am a scientist so proof is important to me, sometimes in the midst of these discussions I find myself doing the very same mistake, that I hold myself on a higher pedestal, because guess what "I think I am right". Something about a forum seems to drive people insane!

The insanity you speak of seems to extend to all pissing contests, beyond a forum, even beyond the internet. People in general care more about winning the argument than understanding the issue.

C'mon guys, to think that creative, generous, and handsome folks like the Star Wars: The Old Republic devs would have nothing better to do than post Star Wars: The Old Republic propaganda on The Star Wars: The Ols Republic forums, is just absurd. Everyone should settle down and go play some Star Wars: The Old Republic, including The Rise of the Hutt Cartel, now free to subscribers! Enjoy the new planet Makeb, while leveling from 51-55, and learning new abilities. That's exactly what I'm going to do, as soon as I purchase some Cartel Coins to buy some unique items from The Star Wars: The Old Republic cartel market.

That made me chuckle.

c'mon guys, to think that creative, generous, and handsome folks like the star wars: The old republic devs would have nothing better to do than post star wars: The old republic propaganda on the star wars: The ols republic forums, is just absurd. Everyone should settle down and go play some star wars: The old republic, including the rise of the hutt cartel, now free to subscribers! Enjoy the new planet makeb, while leveling from 51-55, and learning new abilities. That's exactly what i'm going to do, as soon as i purchase some cartel coins to buy some unique items from the star wars: The old republic cartel market.

roflmao :D

C'mon guys, to think that creative, generous, and handsome folks like the Star Wars: The Old Republic devs would have nothing better to do than post Star Wars: The Old Republic propaganda on The Star Wars: The Ols Republic forums, is just absurd. Everyone should settle down and go play some Star Wars: The Old Republic, including The Rise of the Hutt Cartel, now free to subscribers! Enjoy the new planet Makeb, while leveling from 51-55, and learning new abilities. That's exactly what I'm going to do, as soon as I purchase some Cartel Coins to buy some unique items from The Star Wars: The Old Republic cartel market.

This made me laugh too.