List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

Since you've added the Ebon Hawk mini-pet to the "Already in-game" list, can we start some similar mini-pet requests for KOTOR model starships?

I'd love to see a Model Leviathan (or Model Interdictor Cruiser) and Model Ravager ( IMO the battle-damaged look of the Ravager would be better than a straight-up model Centurion Battlecruiser, though having both in eventually would be cool).

Those are my main two requests, but a Model Sith Starfighter (maybe going so far as to actually give it an official classification) would be nice.

I know there are other ships from the comics that would make nice additions as models as well.

Sure! I'll add a new section for mini pets that fans want (There are a few I want as well, like the Hammerhead cruiser and the Star Forge)

(Also, an official classification for the Sith Fighers would be nice. I've been calling them Sith Interceptors for the past 10-ish years. :p)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The fact that I can give all my trooper companions Carth's outfit is awesome. And, I like the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, I just hate the helmet and kinda hope that BW sees the complaints and gives us a second helmet that looks like the KotOR 1 version. Although, I figure we might see the Telos Security Force Armor since, it is a recolor of the Republic Trooper Armor.

Somehow, I don't think that Bioware will give us another helmet, or another suit to match the TSF variant. Another problem is that the dye slot on this armor changes the black under armor and leaves the yellow areas the same, meaning that you could, in theory, make the TSF armor. However, this results in a yellow square on the chestpiece no matter what dye you use and a HUGE yellow area on the already ugly helmet, which also never changes.

I do hope that they listen to this feedback and give us a new helmet, at least adding one if not completely replacing the current one.

Somehow, I don't think that Bioware will give us another helmet, or another suit to match the TSF variant. Another problem is that the dye slot on this armor changes the black under armor and leaves the yellow areas the same, meaning that you could, in theory, make the TSF armor. However, this results in a yellow square on the chestpiece no matter what dye you use and a HUGE yellow area on the already ugly helmet, which also never changes.

I do hope that they listen to this feedback and give us a new helmet, at least adding one if not completely replacing the current one.

Eh, can't hurt to hope/throw the suggestion out there. Well, at least with the TSF Armor, the Yellow piece is already there, so it isn't so bad, but if you pop in a Deep Blue/White Dye, it looks close to the TSF Armor (Well, ignoring the helmet.)

Agreed. I hope we get Mical's outfit. That would work well with the Jedi classes. And if you dye it black, it looks good for the Sith classes,.

Are the KotOR starfighters already on the list yet? I know I saw someone mention the Sith Fighter, and I think someone brought up the Republic's Aurek and that really neat-looking vertical starfighter, the Chela. I'd love to be able to get models of those in-game, especially the latter.

In regards to armor, it doesn't look like anyone else brought up the armor that the Iridonian was wearing on Manaan in KotOR. That suit has a pretty neat helmet design, to name one detail.

Hold out hope, Sir! If the Smugglers can get their awesome new Blaster, you can get your awesome Jedi Robes!

Hasn't there already been a Dev response about this? I could have sworn they're going to be working on it.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

Are the KotOR starfighters already on the list yet? I know I saw someone mention the Sith Fighter, and I think someone brought up the Republic's Aurek and that really neat-looking vertical starfighter, the Chela. I'd love to be able to get models of those in-game, especially the latter.

In regards to armor, it doesn't look like anyone else brought up the armor that the Iridonian was wearing on Manaan in KotOR. That suit has a pretty neat helmet design, to name one detail.

Hasn't there already been a Dev response about this? I could have sworn they're going to be working on it.

Yeah, I added the Aurek and the Chela to the list eariler today, and I'll ad the Iridonian merc's armor to the list.

What about the swoop bikes seen in KOTOR 1 and 2? would be nice to have those as mounts.

Also, I want the swords from KOTOR. simple and elegant, and they actually look like swords unlike the crap in TOR. (exept the Kathar weaponry.)

What about the swoop bikes seen in KOTOR 1 and 2? would be nice to have those as mounts.

Also, I want the swords from KOTOR. simple and elegant, and they actually look like swords unlike the crap in TOR. (exept the Kathar weaponry.)

Absolutely!!!! Aside from the Cathar stuff (and Khem Val's starting weapon), the swords in TOR are not actual swords. Just gilded sticks. Come on, let's have more swords that actually look like swords. (And please don't make them rare drops, the Cathar Honor Sword is that and it costs 4 mil on the GTN as a result.)

In fact, here's an idea: put out a whole section of new packs called the "Knights of the Old Republic" packs. And they'll exclusively give out stuff from Kotor. Like those Dark Jedi outfits from Kotor 1 and the dark side Star Forge robes.

Ok, so seeing the posts for the Vibroswords from KotOR I and II. I could use some help with what to call them, Maybe Vintage Vibrosword? And the blaster pistol/rifle would use vintage. I'm also thinking of adding Carth's Blaster, Canderous's Repeating Blaster, and some other Companion weapons from the KotOR games. What would you all think about adding in the Lightsabers from the NPC's and complanions?

In fact, here's an idea: put out a whole section of new packs called the "Knights of the Old Republic" packs. And they'll exclusively give out stuff from Kotor. Like those Dark Jedi outfits from Kotor 1 and the dark side Star Forge robes.

While I like this idea, and I'm sure others will as well. There will be that part of the player base that will hate this idea... Mostly those who think the CM is a money grab..

/sign I've been scrambling for KoTR related armors for all my toons lately. Not so much the companions but the adaptive armor for now and reroll as different skill set later. /horder

So, I've added photos for the Gav Daragon’s Armor Set, Jori Daragon's Armor and Battleworn Triumvirate Armor. I love that they are adding armor from the Tales of the Jedi Comics, and... whereever the Battleworn armor is from, but... I really hope they add the missing KotOR Companion character armors soon.

*Hint Hint* Bioware :rak_wink:

Hey all! Just a bit of an update, I'm going through the item lists from the first two games, and looking for important items to put in the list of things we want (Canderous's blaster cannon, Mission's Vibroblade, ect) So, I should have that done by this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for items they want from the first two games, and I guess the comics, add them here.

Since some are from the comics, like the Knights Of The Old Republic comics, why not one of Jarael's outfits? There are many nice ones to choose from shown here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Jarael

Another set of characters whose outfits would be nice to see get added sometime are from Tales of the Jedi: Cay Qel-Droma; Nomi Sunrider, Andur Sunrider, and Vima Sunrider; Tott Doneeta; Sylvar; Satal Keto and Aleema Keto.

• 3 weeks later...