List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idd, I am actually hoping they're going to make a return to the source material for armor inspiration because "their own" stuff in the past months has been absolutely dreadful.

Agreed, for the most part. Some of the armors have been pretty cool, but most of them have been pretty bad too. But, with the Revered Master's set hopefully coming, we might be able to see more KotOR Era armors...

I definitely want to see Bao Dur's Armor Set.

Agreed! Espically his repulsor arm! That would be an awesome item...

So, I've added the Shikaakwan Royalty armor set to the list on page one, as well as to the checklist spreadsheet! IF you have the link saved, it should be updated already, but if you downloaded it and saved it offline, you'll need to either redownload the list, or copy the line for the new armor over to your old list.

Also, according to an email I got, it looks like Revan's Armor will be on the CM as a direct sale next week, so keep an eye out for that!

Been waiting since this game launched for a Silver-White color crystal. My favorite color in the KOTORs. With a Silver-Black in game for years, it's really surprising it hasn't been out a long time ago.

I've made due with using the Silver-Blue crystal, as it looks close to the KotOR II Silver (Like the Tri-Color Artifice Crystals remind me of the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force colors from K1). But I can add that to the list!

I definitely want to see Bao Dur's Armor Set.

^This.

Before I was also hoping for a G0-T0 minipet, but with the CM companions they have now I'd love to see either a G0-T0 inspired droid or at least a skin for the I-O8 or something.

I had always said they could add G0-T0 in the game like HK-51 or Treek, and attach a quest to get it. But maybe adding him in like the CM companions (Maybe as a direct sale, or in a a pack.) would be awesome. A skin would be cool too, but I want to hear G0-T0's snarky-ness. :p

Today is the day! If you are like me, and don't have Revan's set (Or have bits and pieces of it), then you are in luck! Revan's Armor is on the CM for the week, as is Visas Marr's, and Freedon Nadd's Armor sets, and the three Classic Vibroswords. And the Galactic Legends Pack, and Revan's Heir title are still on the CM.

I also wanted to explain why I am so positive about this whole thing. I know that the KotOR items for sale are to celebrate KotOR I's Backward Compatibility on the XBox One, but I am using this as a chance to show Keith, and the rest of the team that people love the KotOR items that have been added in the game (Which I guess they already know since they are adding them to the CM! :o), and that we want more KotOR items in the game, especially the missing KotOR 2 Companion armor sets (Bao-Dur and The Disciple). And this is the best way to do that, and cheaper than baking a whole crate of Wookiee Cookie and sending them to Austin with a note that says "Please add more KotOR items in the game! <3".

• 1 year later...

Greetings and Salutations all! Sorry for the silence lately, the final semester of college and looking for a job has been my main priority (So much so, I had to unsub from TOR! :eek:), but I was able to resub through until January, and with a job lined up (*Crosses fingers*), I was able to come back, and after the 5.10 livestream, I am glad I did at the time! But, onto list updates.

First of all, I am going to remake the list on the first page. Other some parts seem to be in incorrect areas, I went and took photos of all the items in game, and am going to add them to the list, instead of the way they are now (Which are links to other photos.) It was something I always intended to change, but I never had the time to go back and do.

Second, I've got Tulak Hord's Lightsaber, and the Merciless Seeker’s Armor Set (As it is inspired by the Mandalorian Crusider's armor from Tales of the Jedi, and just looks awesome) added to my personal TOR items spreadsheet, and am going to update the shared one sometime later today or tomorrow, but I do have a few questions I need some help with.

1. Darth Andeddu's armor set. I'm debating if I should add this to the list or not. Technically, it's a lore armor set, but we never saw it until AFTER the TOR era...

2. I added the Commemorative Statue Of HK-51 to the list, but I am wondering if I should add some of the KotOR related statues and stronghold Decos to the list as well (Such as the Various Rakata, Yavin, and Massassi items, the three Mandalore Statues, The Revan Statues, and the Naga Sadow statue.)

Also, Now that a number of the armors are on the CM as direct sales (Except for the two I am still missing *Hint Hint*), I am going to be adding "CM Direct Purchase" to the "Pack that Armor Drops from" section in the list.

• 2 years later...

It's been a wild two years, hasn't it! From 5.10, to Onslaught, to Echoes of Vengence, and everything in between. For anyone still following this thread, thank you! And to the dev's and artists making things like the Jedi Knight Revan set, and other KotOR related items, a HUGE thank you to you!

So, I know the OP, as well as the spreadsheet checklist, are both VERY outdated, and I said I'd get them updated, but life and work got hectic (Yay for working in Higher Education!). But, I plan to spend my break doing some TLC and updating both the OP with the new KotOR/Tales of the Jedi/Old-Old Republic Era items we've gotten in the past few years, from the Kath Hound mount and pets from Dantooine to the Jedi Knight Revan Set (Which I love!). I might need some help, because I know I am bound to miss something when working on the list

And hopefully, this will show the team how much fans want KotOR/Tales of the Jedi/Old-Old Republic items in the game, especially the missing KotOR 2 Companion armor sets (Bao-Dur and The Disciple). And, as I've said in the past, this is the best way to do that, and cheaper than baking a whole crate of Wookiee Cookie and sending them to Austin with a note that says "Please add more KotOR items in the game! <3".