Force Scream and Smash don't stun in PvP?

Groundshark

Backhand in the immortal tree 4 sec 1 min cooldown

Yay our 5 tier talent (unreachable by all but an immortal spec) is the equivalent of what all classes get baseline. Does anyone else not see a problem with that.

Smash and Force Scream don't seem to stun in PvP. Is this intended?

Yes. They only stun normal and weak NPCs. The only stuns in PvP for Juggernaut are force push, force charge with the Immortal tree talent, and force grip, since they have so much burst potential and mobility that any additional CC would be overpowered. Think Arms Warrior from WoW.

3 seconds, stuns us as well. Does a little damage and give 3 rage. Other classes get 4 seconds and can do heavy damage during those 4 seconds. they are not comparable.

Force Choke is a castable stun instead of channelable as Immortal, and it sets up Rage spec Juggernauts for 230% damage instant-crit Smashes. The only spec that Force Choke isn't that great for is Vengeance. Learn all your class's specializations before you call something imbalanced.

Edited by Lord_Itharius

Force Choke is a castable stun instead of channelable as Immortal, and it sets up Rage spec Juggernauts for 230% damage instant-crit Smashes. The only spec that Force Choke isn't that great for is Vengeance. Learn all your class's specializations before you call something imbalanced.

Sweet we can use a channeled spell to set up out single aoe to do as much damage as other classes can do with little setup. Again, it's not equivalent to a 4 second stun that we can do whatever we wish with. I know the specs, I know them quite well. Been playing the class for over 4 months now. The class should get a baseline true stun like all other classes get.

Ive said this since beta.. Backhand needs to be taken out of the immortal tree and given to all juggernauts.

We shoudnt have to talent into a subpar stun, mean while classes like the operative get a 30 second c/d 4 second stun at level 9.

Edited by deserttfoxx

Ive said this since beta.. Backhand needs to be taken out of the immortal tree and given to all juggernauts.

We shoudnt have to talent into a subpar stun, mean while classes like the operative get a 30 second c/d 4 second stun at level 9.

Not all things are supposed to be exact mirrors for the sake of being absolutely neck and neck competitive with each other, either.

Different class, different tools. That's life~

Edited by Lyereth

Not all things are supposed to be exact mirrors for the sake of being absolutely neck and neck competitive with each other, either.

Again, it's something all classes have. It's not simply something one has that we want, it universal similarity between all classes except this one. the fact that you can't see what is off about it is sad. And I'm sorry but this class does not perform so far above other classes that it doesn't need something basic to what all classes have.

Edited by Noth

Yes. They only stun normal and weak NPCs. The only stuns in PvP for Juggernaut are force push, force charge with the Immortal tree talent, and force grip, since they have so much burst potential and mobility that any additional CC would be overpowered. Think Arms Warrior from WoW.

I would not compare this class with the MS warrior from WoW. There is not nearly the same amount of burst damage in this class compared to the MS warrior.

You don't really play Juggs do you? Juggs do not have high burst.

The only spec that has any kind of "burst" is the Rage tree with Smash, which requires set up in order to pull off on an "aoe" move.

Edited by Dharagada

I got the talent in Immortal that makes my force leap stun instead of immobilize.

It doesn't seem to stun because I can't hilt bash people :(, I hope "Backhand" stuns in pvp it's my next talent spent then at least one of our abilities will stun a player.

I got the talent in Immortal that makes my force leap stun instead of immobilize.

It doesn't seem to stun because I can't hilt bash people :(, I hope "Backhand" stuns in pvp it's my next talent spent then at least one of our abilities will stun a player.

it stuns, you just have only .5 seconds of stun time to use pommel strike. 1.5 seconds of that 2 second stun is useless to you because of the GCD.

This make sense to you?

That all classes except juggernaut have a 1 minute stun, honestly it does? Are you even a juggernaut? I find it hard to believe that you are.

Pommel Strike and Spinning Kick can't be used in pvp. I mean first we don't get the 4 second stun like every other class gets at around level 12, and then 2 of Juggs most damaging single target abilites don't work. Complete ******** in my opinion