Legendary Items Anytime Soon?

CharleyDanger

There is nothing better than grinding 50-100+ hours for something bad ashe. All the really cool looking stuff is on the CM now. The Revan mask would have been a great legendary item, but I have no problem that it ended up in a Cartel Pack. At the end of the day it is the CM that funds the new content. Yet it would be really nice if we had some items like the Revan mask that you had to really work for.

The only item of legendary quality i remember was the cunning hilt in the low level bowcaster of the chevin event (Level 32 iirc). Everything else.... artifact or below.

Yep. That's the only items I've ever seen as well - despite the fact that you can filter by "Legendary" in the GTN search. :confused:

Where are they?

My list of possible places in order of likelihood:

1. Not developed, simply hanging out on the "Wall of Crazy"

2. Fully developed, but waiting for implementation when subs/cartel purchases drop below a set threshold

3. Fully developed, but in the hands of the marketing department who is conniving a plan to sell them for CC without causing a %^storm

4. Fully developed, and set to go into the next expansion

The only item of legendary quality i remember was the cunning hilt in the low level bowcaster of the chevin event (Level 32 iirc). Everything else.... artifact or below.

Once upon a time, the blaster that Blizz gives the Bounty Hunter was a legendary (with non-legendary mods), but I think mine got downgraded to non-legendary after a major patch. :confused: Guess it really didn't matter, since the mods weren't legdendary, but it was kinda neat to have something with that indigo border hanging out in my cargo hold :p

* barrel, not hilt

There were two bowcasters. One with legendary barrel for level 50. I have them both.

Edited by RixoFutu

* barrel, not hilt

There were two bowcasters. One with legendary barrel for level 50. I have them both.

There was more than that , aim ones too , I have like 20 of them.

As to the question well you've got at much chance of getting any legendary items as my neutral sniper has of getting her neutral only items :( .

Cheers,

BadOrb.

There was more than that , aim ones too , I have like 20 of them.

As to the question well you've got at much chance of getting any legendary items as my neutral sniper has of getting her neutral only items :( .

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Just got my legendary cloak two days ago after a year questing for it. Felt gooooood. SO good. :cool:

All MMOs can benefit from a long-term goal you work towards like legendaries.

Edited by ImpactHound

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.