Dorne...KIA? [SPOILERS!]

anesvik

I will keep this short. @ lvl 37 my trooper completed The Gauntlet (the trooper quest where u split up Havoc squad to blow up the ship) and Dorne was injured. well, I am now on Belsavis and am lvl 40. And under crew window Dorne is still "Unavailable"

She is nowhere on my ship, fleet or Capitol planet.

Soooo.

Massive glitch?

Or did I really mess up? Dulfy says I get the companion back...but I havent.

Well since I did every single heroic and normal mission on every planet, as well as every flashpoint...

I got my injured companion back before I got on Belsavis. Which was nice because it was Aric and I was getting him to 10k affection next. I missed 2 conversations with him...

And yes I couldn't be bothered putting spoilers brackets in. Its not like this whole thread isn't full of them anyway.

But stack some credits before that, you will need them for gear :D

You have to gear well your T7 for that one.

You can get decent gear before the fight by solving the puzzle...though I did that after the fight because I didn't play with it before and some of the gear matched what I already had while the rest was better because I don't use that companion so didn't keep his gear upgraded as well.

Just keep going through your class story.

Knights lose all of their companions except T7 for their last mission. And T7 is pretty well useless against the Emperor.

So yeah. Keep on going.

You can get decent gear before the fight by solving the puzzle...though I did that after the fight because I didn't play with it before and some of the gear matched what I already had while the rest was better because I don't use that companion so didn't keep his gear upgraded as well.

I was able to beat the last fight sans-T7. Proper usage of CDs makes all the difference. And keeping your gear up to date helps immensely.

Edited by Thorkir

ty for replies. new quest came in my log @ 41. It requires lvl45 so ya. an I like healer companions...makes questing faceroll easy when lvling...no idea how to close thread.

I hope the storyline works out for ya. Good luck with it.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

It's 'who' not 'whom'. :)

Knights lose all of their companions except T7 for their last mission. And T7 is pretty well useless against the Emperor.

So yeah. Keep on going.

I was able to beat the last fight sans-T7. Proper usage of CDs makes all the difference. And keeping your gear up to date helps immensely.

He is far from useless in that fight if you are used to pet classes in other MMO's, micro management of him and your own CD's and you'll TRASH the emperor.

He is far from useless in that fight if you are used to pet classes in other MMO's, micro management of him and your own CD's and you'll TRASH the emperor.

Or you just bring a friend with basic melee attack & melee companion with only basic attack enabled to kill ads :D

All you need to do in this setup till burning it down is to interrupt one shot cast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.