Bounty Week - September?

LingBa

Except they have gimped the entire event. So, you cant do Hutta and Ord Mantel if you are above 27, and you can only do ONE Kingpen per WEEK per toon. So, pretty much half the fun of this event was ruined.

Yes, I have 2 55's who have Kingpens unlocked on Hutt and Ord....so I am done with this event. All my hard work just got slapped back in my face by Bioware. I am done.

Except they have gimped the entire event. So, you cant do Hutta and Ord Mantel if you are above 27, and you can only do ONE Kingpen per WEEK per toon. So, pretty much half the fun of this event was ruined.

Yes, I have 2 55's who have Kingpens unlocked on Hutt and Ord....so I am done with this event. All my hard work just got slapped back in my face by Bioware. I am done.

Your fault you want to rush and consume everything after 2 iterations of the event. This is actually a good thing because it promotes longevity.

Well I don't know how much fun was ruined, but yeah it is pretty disappointing they decided to increase this Event's longevity by reducing the amount we can do each week rather than adding new content. Figures. :rolleyes:

And here some of us were finally hoping for some dynamic content.

Edited by Inflicktion

Hmmm, was this interpretation of the Kingpin mission change ever confirmed by Bioware? The patch notes say "individual" kingpin contracts can only be attempted once per week. I interpret that as one go at "each" Kingpin per week per legacy, not one Kingpin per week per toon. Does anyone have a link to an official clarification on this?

Hmmm, was this interpretation of the Kingpin mission change ever confirmed by Bioware? The patch notes say "individual" kingpin contracts can only be attempted once per week. I interpret that as one go at "each" Kingpin per week per legacy, not one Kingpin per week per toon. Does anyone have a link to an official clarification on this?

It sounded very vague to me too and I haven't seen any clarification.

The kingpins also give out purple-level rep rewards now.

And I rather like the fact that they blocked the low planets to higher levels as there was incessant whining from silly people who seemed unable to take any quests but the ones at the top of the list, resulting in 60-80 Lvl 55's just standing around the cantina on Hutta, waiting for Shady Characters. (They didn't even realize they could look outside the Cantina.....)

Since those people weren't smart enough to figure out that they could try another planet, BW added a mechanic to force them to pick some other planet.

Of course, knowing how they picked Hutta the last time, they'll just mindlessly mob the top of the quest list again. I guess that's fine with me. It means that I'll pick one of the other planets and not have to deal with the horde of mindless clickers who can't be bothered to even read the full quest board. Makes the Kingpin contract animation all the more funny (for its sad realism).

For those poor souls who refused to do anything but stand in line on Hutta... well, I guess you can run out to YouTube and catch a walkthrough on how to play on some other planet. If you have even two characters, you'll be running Kingpin missions on a new planet in just three days. For those people with more alts than that (a play-style this event is trying to reward), it can happen in as little as one or two days.

1 Kingpin per week per character is not so bad... but those stupid 27 level restrictions are - what now, to level new character only for this event?

Thanks but - no thanks...

Maybe some day when I have new character (if not over leveled this stupid restriction between weeks).

12 GMT - dailies reset time.

That's as may be, but the Dailies' reset time has nothing to do with this event. It began at 10am last time, it begins at 10am this time, too, according to the in-game events page.

I think timeras' watch is busted, as it isn't 10am GMT yet.

Edited by PLynkes

Yeah, it caught me by surprise too, last time. I was wandering around the fleet mid-morning and saw the mission giver already in place and active.

We've got used to things being synched with the reset time, but for some reason they've done this one differently.

No complaining here. Still plenty of things to do :cool: But, if they were smart they would of put the limitations from the beginning. Happened just like with the expansion to 55, in 15 minutes after launch there were people already at 55. ;)

Well thats because people worked a loophole and had 100 missions pending, and did a rapid succession turn in that got them their levels, not from actually doing the content.

Edited by Hyfy

Well thats because people worked a loophole and had 100 missions pending, and did a rapid succession turn in that got them their levels, not from actually doing the content.

Yup. That is exactly it. Bioware can't win. And when they try to fix the loop holes, you would think they have taken away some people's mouse with all the whining that occurs.

I totally agree with DarthVengeant. I unlocked also 2 Kingpins on Hutta and Ord Mantell with over level 30 chars. Hutta is complete with both solutions (alive and dead), but not Ord Mantell, which I started at the last day from the last week. I agree that for the normal targets you don´t need to go to Hutta or Ord Mantell, because you find them on the other planets too, but not the Kingpins. If they include the Kingpins with the limitation, they should give people like me a fair chance to complete their success and inform about that with the next week in October the Hutta/Ordmantell Kingpins are not possible anymore. I hope they change their minds on this, because to force the players to level up a new char to Level 10 just to complete the success sounds like a bad joke to me. This changings was really not considered well on side of Bioware, because they don´t thought about all cosequences.