Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shameless Self Promotion PVP Video thread

FixerFortyKay

Looks like we have some people who have not read up on their required bible readings.

Commandment 1:

With or without a guard, healer or no healer, the Immortal Zuhara does not die. All evidence to the contrary is edited content, therefore inaccurate.

I am appalled you would upload this Photoshopped blasphemy, Ray. Don't let me catch you doing it again.

Edited by ZooMzy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does stepping up to Crown and Coke from Jack and Coke make me classy enough to concealment? :confused:

You should be slammin TVR's (Tequilla Vodka Redbulls) because then it doesn't matter if they see you or not, you won't be able to see them :)

im a scrub too :c i like to firepit myself

I'm an enormous scrub then: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VH0accJvUXMr7_HUkY2vw

It's a bad match if I don't firepit myself at least twice :p

I don't really record that much, these were all the Huttballs I have, but moving forward, I plan to record every Huttball I'm in so I can actually pick and choose the exciting matches. I'm only going to post Huttball's because I don't think anyone wants to watch me guard West/Grass/Pylon/Off-door. Unless you find it funny when I when I cheer my teammates on by saying "deposit your seed!" for the umpteenth time.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.