Character Transfer between Europe and US

McBulli

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, not only that the inter-region server transfer should be available by default, but it should be free for the subscribers. And also the legacy should be available at the account level, not at the server level. All the legacy unlocks and achievements should be everywhere available without any additional operation or payment. And speaking off availability, the legacy global unlocks should be included by default for the subscribers too.

In fact, not only that the inter-region server transfer should be available by default, but it should be free for the subscribers. And also the legacy should be available at the account level, not at the server level. All the legacy unlocks and achievements should be everywhere available without any additional operation or payment. And speaking off availability, the legacy global unlocks should be included by default for the subscribers too.

would be comfortable lol.

actually, they should allow us to copy one toon from server to another for free the way we copy toons to the pts lol >.< and then charge the 1800 C.C. for any more transfers :D

*hopeful panda*

would be comfortable lol.

actually, they should allow us to copy one toon from server to another for free the way we copy toons to the pts lol >.< and then charge the 1800 C.C. for any more transfers :D

*hopeful panda*

well, charging is fine for F2P. The subscribers are already paying for the game. ;)

We need a developer to set us straight on this issue. There are no techinical reasons preventing this change so please list the reasons why it hasn't been implemented so we can understand your delay in implementing it. I really want to understand but as it sits customer support is really trying my patience. Edited by malachyg

We need a developer to set us straight on this issue. There are no techinical reasons preventing this change so please list the reasons why it hasn't been implemented so we can understand your delay in implementing it. I really want to understand but as it sits customer support is really trying my patience.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't a "delay". They already announced (at a Cantina Tour Event) that transfers from EU -> US and vice versa are not going to happen anytime soon.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

• 2 weeks later...

seriously i have 3 lvl 55 sages on ebon hawk. why should i have to level another one on a EU server?

it's possible to copy toons from both EU server and USA servers to the PTS so shouldn't it be possible to copy a toon from the PTS to live servers as well if just straight cross transfer seems to be impossible?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't a "delay". They already announced (at a Cantina Tour Event) that transfers from EU -> US and vice versa are not going to happen anytime soon.

LoL So all European Governments should really better say NO to this free-trade agreement between EU and US!

Yes, please.

I got a fully geared lvl 50 char stuck in America :/

I don't want to level another operative, but I really miss the gameplay. However, whenever I am online, there are absolutely 0 queues open for anything, let alone raids.

i know right.

=)

SUPPORT!!!

Well, I'd really like to move my toons from the US server to a European one as the timezone precludes raiding with my guildies. It can happen...just think it took over 2 years to fix the CTD on Black Talon and Esseles transition but eventually they have so anything is possible with a bit of time and player pressure.

B

please BW make this happen tired of looking for every little bit of detail of when, why sort it out soo many people are in demand for this ..

its pretty much a no brainer your going to make tons of money why would you not do what the people want ....

exactly so lol. have 3 sages on the ebon hawk (US) and yet have to level yet another sage on the Red Eclipse (EU).

i mean we can all access the PTS so why can't we copy a toon to the PTS and then transfer it to EU lol >.< would be awesome but never gonna happen, not that way at least

• 2 weeks later...