Tionese Armor sets,

Spellflash

No, sorry, they cannot now be obtained if you don't have them. Any that exist are bound and they cannot be bought from vendors anymore.

That's REALLY bad. I hope, that the developers will change it in the future. Like purchasing Old-School Armor from Cartel market...

That's REALLY bad. I hope, that the developers will change it in the future. Like purchasing Old-School Armor from Cartel market...

Don't get your hopes up. The oh-so-special Old Schoolers get all butthurt and throw the toys out of the pram when anyone even *suggests* such things...heaven forbid that new-comers have a fair shot at things. No, can't be having that...

I just want similar looking shells coming out, Bioware is that too much to ask, new schematics with the good old pve and pvp gear looks of the old days, true some people did not like them but many still did ( personally I loved the pvp gear stuff better than the pve but still). Anyway Bioware I know that the battemaster gear does still have schematics but could you remove the valor rank requirement off it, especially since the pvp and valor mechanics in this game have changed to the point valor requirements are no longer needed?

It's your opinion. Until there is more than a single person (forum topics prove that alot) considering old sets are looking good, you should say no such thing.

^^ This. I find it astonishing that some people are actually arrogant and / or silly enough to think they represent a whole community, not to mention the people who actually, I dunno, PLAY the game and don't visit these forums at all.

Please listen to this guy, my shadow looked like a drag act from the pink flamingo club in the tionese/columi/rak gear. I almost cried with joy the day I replaced it with better gear.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU

Please listen to this guy, my shadow looked like a drag act from the pink flamingo club in the tionese/columi/rak gear. I almost cried with joy the day I replaced it with better gear.

Please don't listen to this guy. The Armor sets looked awesome and I would pay to have them available once more.

My oh my, how things have changed......

We wanted this gear gone back at launch. It was hideous and no one wanted it. Worse yet is we were stuck with it to keep our set bonuses as they weren't bound to armor mods at the time. We cried out for better looking gear day after day and night after night. They sort of listened to us with the Dread Guard gear as it did look a little better but sadly we didn't get anything really good looking until the launch of the Cartel Market. You know, when we finally got the armors from the cinematic trailers (sort of) and character creation menus we expected to have from day one.

We got double-charged for **** we sort of thought should have been in the game already. For the most part, we hated that old gear and hoped BioWare would give us what we asked for. They are trying (via the Cartel Market) to give us what we want slowly, but evidently on the Cartel Market team has any clue how to do that. (I wonder why?) BioWare still has no clue how to design armor that looks cool unless it costs Cartel Coins. The upcoming WoW style armor in 2.4 is a great example of how NOT to design gear for a Star Wars themed game.

And now people are trying to get this hideous gear BACK in the game. All this does is tell them that this horrendous looking gear looks good and validates the original design.

I don't want BioWare to ever believe these designs were good enough. I want them to design good in game gear without it costing Cartel Coins. Is that too much to ask for once in awhile? Having said all of that I wouldn't mind if schematics for the old Exotech/Xenotech, Tionese, Columi, Rakata sets were bind on equip rather than the retarded bind on pickup that they are now. The schematic is useless if it was obtained from reverse engineering. What incentive would I have to RE an item if all I could do was craft one that I could use? I can't even make them bind to legacy so that alts can use it. So what's the point?

It would also help Synthweaving actually become useful economically for players in game and give people more options. So please, BioWare stop being retarded and give people what they want. This gear is HIDEOUS to say the least but if people want it, then I damn well should be able to craft it for them using my almost useless (currently) crafting profession. And while your at it, you need to put the Battlemaster belt schematics in the game in a moddable format so we can actually complete the look entirely.

Please don't listen to this guy. The Armor sets looked awesome and I would pay to have them available once more.

Nobody is talking about the Agent set which did look OK. The OP was asking about the Consular set which truly was ridiculous in any color.

Among the Tionese-Columni-Rakata only the Trooper and the Agent were even tolerable IMO. I personally do not want to see the Consular set come back, but I don't begrudge anyone their bad taste. :jawa_tongue:

Nobody is talking about the Agent set which did look OK. The OP was asking about the Consular set which truly was ridiculous in any color.

Among the Tionese-Columni-Rakata only the Trooper and the Agent were even tolerable IMO. I personally do not want to see the Consular set come back, but I don't begrudge anyone their bad taste. :jawa_tongue:

Thread is titled "Tionese Armor sets," This concerns all 8 sets. They were all awesome looking and I would like them back preferabally on the cm.

Thread is titled "Tionese Armor sets," This concerns all 8 sets. They were all awesome looking and I would like them back preferabally on the cm.

I had a guildie who had nightmares about the Tionese Inquisitor set. Not to mention, it was half-made, with missing sleeves and broken boots. The helmet was... awful and the entire set seemed to be over-designed but under-executed.

Agent was nice. But then, almost everything Agents get is lovely.

I had a guildie who had nightmares about the Tionese Inquisitor set. Not to mention, it was half-made, with missing sleeves and broken boots. The helmet was... awful and the entire set seemed to be over-designed but under-executed.

Agent was nice. But then, almost everything Agents get is lovely.

Have you looked at the Agent's Arkanian set? The only thing that looks good is the chest piece and pants. The rest is pretty horrid.