Reputation Armor Blues

BlueyedJedi

I finally found some armor that I really liked for my toons, the Volitale Shock Armor. It turns out its reputation armor from the Bounty Supply Company. The only way to get reputation to buy the armor is to buy the cartel packs,

So I force my boyfriend into buying three of the 24x packs to get my armor reputation. Yay I got my rep and buy the armor. Then I switch servers and log into my other legacy, to gear them up but zero reputation for that legacy.

Bioware, you have made this type of armor very difficult to obtain, please make the reputation account wide, like the Gree rep armor.

Its unfortunate but I doubt they will be changing it anytime soon. The only workaround would be to pay up 1800cc with a character transfer from the server you got all the reputation in to the character of the server you want it to be on so that the reputation is added to that server as well.

Its unfortunate but I doubt they will be changing it anytime soon. The only workaround would be to pay up 1800cc with a character transfer from the server you got all the reputation in to the character of the server you want it to be on so that the reputation is added to that server as well.

Thats actually a really good idea, but I think Ive reached my limit at spending real money unfortunately. :mad:

Ill just have to hope it gets added to collections.

Lol, why did you open or buy them on a toon on a server that you didn't want the rep on? Did you not know that legacy "A" on "B" server is different on "C" server? Have you never noticed that when leveling toons that the two legacies didn't level together? That's a huge oversight on you the consumer. I find it hilarious sorry, but I really do. $180 dollars wasted (well not really, but kind of lmao)

Lol, why did you open or buy them on a toon on a server that you didn't want the rep on? Did you not know that legacy "A" on "B" server is different on "C" server? Have you never noticed that when leveling toons that the two legacies didn't level together? That's a huge oversight on you the consumer. I find it hilarious sorry, but I really do. $180 dollars wasted (well not really, but kind of lmao)

Im thinking you didnt read the post. I opened on the server I wanted, however I thought the rep would go account wide. And since the armor is in collections, I figured any toon on the account could get it. Next time Ill run my purchase through you since you seem to be ontop of the ABC's

Im thinking you didnt read the post. I opened on the server I wanted, however I thought the rep would go account wide. And since the armor is in collections, I figured any toon on the account could get it. Next time Ill run my purchase through you since you seem to be ontop of the ABC's

Reputation has never, and most likely will never be account bound. Tied to the server your legacy is. Therefore, it wouldn't work on any other legacy unless you transfered the highest level legacy to the other server and thus have it replaced by the higher legacy. There are a few account wide unlocks, but those are clearly marked.