Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

AmberGreen

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 20 mins im cancelling my subscription, cant take this disrespect any longer. Tweets once every 3 hours is just not good enough.

Are you like 2 persons at Work over there? You wrote the game, how hard can it be to add content.

Just took a Whole night off, so I could play with my *********** coffee and boxed chocolates. *** Waste of coffee...

Bye...

I know sorry isn't a damn thing I am very sorry you had to suffer like that. That year must have been pure hell, even if you were one of the lucky ones where flood insurance paid for flood damage which I hope you were. I know all of us think we are having a bad day because we are waiting for the server to pop but a post like the one above really does put everything in perspective.

I appreciate the sentiment Lecaja.

My Kids are safe and healthy, that's what matters. All else can be rebuilt, re-earned, etc.

As for insurance. No, Our area was in a "100 year Flood Zone" so, even though we are 50 ft from the beach insurance companies would not offer flood insurance before the storm.

And FEMA gave nothing. All repairs were out of pocket. I laugh when I hear of concerts for storm survivors and what money is going to help whom. The truth is, nearly zero dollars from all efforts and sources has actually trickled down to the people who need it most.

But, that's to be expected from out gov and current administration.

All the help we received in our area has come from complete volunteer sources and good Samaritans.

Either way, as I said. What really matters in life are the things we cannot buy with money.

But again, thank you for your concern and sentiment.

Life after all is good. Very good.

Soule

Or here's another idea for you, lets not think that everyone in America only works during the day or are you too stupid to realize that yourself? Some of us are only able to log on during the daytime because we work nights...

So why aren't you at work?

In 20 mins im cancelling my subscription, cant take this disrespect any longer. Tweets once every 3 hours is just not good enough.

Are you like 2 persons at Work over there? You wrote the game, how hard can it be to add content.

Just took a Whole night off, so I could play with my *********** coffee and boxed chocolates. *** Waste of coffee...

Wondered how long it would take until the first "I am canceling my sub" post. We have a winner! :cool: