Please Help! I can't find out how to get this vibrosword!

TokyoBlitz

Hey guys, I have been inspired to create a female sith that in my head used to be a mandalorian.

(Cora-vi / Harbinger)

I have a pretty good idea of the equipment and look that I want but there is a particular graphic for the vibrosword that I want and I have been left rather frustrated with the lack of online resources regarding such items.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/14184/elite-freelancers-prototype-vibroblade

All I know is that it is a mission reward and although this is the graphic I am looking for I am not limited to this particular vibrosword. Actually a lower level version would be much better. Does anoyne have any ideas/answers!?!

You can defiantly get that as a Vibrosword. My Smugglers companion Wookie (strength) has had several of them. You know it looks kind of teckie and wookies are good with tech.

Keep looking, I know I defiantly got one from the GTN. Check with anyone who has high level Armstech too.

You can defiantly get that as a Vibrosword. My Smugglers companion Wookie (strength) has had several of them. You know it looks kind of teckie and wookies are good with tech.

Keep looking, I know I defiantly got one from the GTN. Check with anyone who has high level Armstech too.

Vibroswords tend to look more or less like swords. Vibroblades tend to look like sticks. That's why I'm curious what this thing actually looks like, since the page calls it a vibroblade.

My apologies,

It looks like the blade below but has a half circle with the prongs on the tip og the blade.

http://www.torhead.com/item/aYhpXBc/custom-built-vibrosword#screenshots;view:14652

One problem is that it is easy to locate these for companion as they can use "techblades" not "vibroswords" (*** is that anyways?!) or they have a requirement of being that companion in order to equip.

My apologies,

It looks like the blade below but has a half circle with the prongs on the tip og the blade.

http://www.torhead.com/item/aYhpXBc/custom-built-vibrosword#screenshots;view:14652

One problem is that it is easy to locate these for companion as they can use "techblades" not "vibroswords" (*** is that anyways?!) or they have a requirement of being that companion in order to equip.

If you have to have the half circle.. you are out of luck. The custom built vibrosword on the GTN on Harbinger? It's level 20, player crafted. I personally don't like them.. and there are similar ones all over the game.. but they should be available pretty easy.

So many great vibroswords in game now.. why fixate on the one that you can only get via a mission. Run the mission, if you can access it. :)

Edited by Andryah

OP, maybe advertise for an Armstech on the Harbinger server forums to help you out? The schematic of the vibrosword you linked to is one of the earliest things an Armstech can learn (provided they get the schematic, which IIRC drops from Investigation quests). I imagine they may not be on the GTN because they don't sell well. :o Love the concept you're going for, though!

Edit: Ah, I see you're looking for one "like" that. I've seen those very infrequently in-game, perhaps -only- as quest rewards. :/ I know what you mean about it being hard to track down info about specific items, bleh.

Edited by Jenovan

OP, maybe advertise for an Armstech on the Harbinger server forums to help you out? The schematic of the vibrosword you linked to is one of the earliest things an Armstech can learn (provided they get the schematic, which IIRC drops from Investigation quests). I imagine they may not be on the GTN because they don't sell well. :o Love the concept you're going for, though!

Edit: Ah, I see you're looking for one "like" that. I've seen those very infrequently in-game, perhaps as quest rewards. :/ I know what you mean about it being hard to track down info about items, bleh.

I just checked. There are a half a dozen on the GTN on Harbinger.. but he wants one that is slightly different graphically.. and as far as I know.. only available via a Mission.

I figure this is a good place for my same question about a different weapon.

I finally came across this on the GTN and swiftly purchased it. I have seen this model of Lightsaber many times...but only for Darkside users and Offhand only.

After weeks of searching...this Lightside, Mainhand/Offhand version showed up on the GTN. It was glorious.

However, I would definitely love to know where it exactly came from...for future reference.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/149/prophets-student-lightsaber

I just checked. There are a half a dozen on the GTN on Harbinger.. but he wants one that is slightly different graphically.. and as far as I know.. only available via a Mission.

Poking around a bit more, it seems that there are 3 orange swords of the OP's desired type -- one is specific to Bowdaar, and the other two are BOP quest reward type things... the former makes me wonder if this skin is only available to the Smuggler. :/ It'd be a *possibility* for the Warrior or Inquisitor as well (for Broonie and Khem Val), but other than that, it doesn't look good. :<

Firstly I want to say how impressed I am that the SWTOR community is still the best and most positive I have seen in all the MMOs I have played.

Secondly I refuse to believe that it is not possible for me to acquire this particular blade graphic. There are listings for multiple modable versions of it but there is no information as to how or where they drop/rewarded!

But I really appreciate all the help and speculation!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.