As a professional gamer, I need to see rankings for achievement points.

SirCopperfield

Good evening. I'm sure most of you are aware of who I am, but if not please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Sir Copperfield. I'm a Gaming Legend who has been playing MMO's since 1995. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business.

Any true gamer will tell you. The scoreboard matters. Rankings. Stats. You name it. This is why I need there to be a leaderboard for the achievement points. The only stipulation I have is this. Keep the PVE servers separate from the real servers. I don't think I, as a PVP player, should be lumped together with carebears from PVE servers. It's obviously easier to get achievements on carebear servers.

I have almost 12,000 achievement points and I am pretty sure that I am the leader by far. However, I don't want to be "pretty sure". I want to be sure. Give me some rankings, Bioware.

Edited by SirCopperfield

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening. I am sure most of you are aware of who I am, but if not please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Sir Copperfield. I'm a Gaming Legend who has been playing MMO's since 1995. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business.

Any true gamer will tell you. The scoreboard matters. Rankings. Stats. You name it. This is why I need there to be a leaderboard for the achievement points. The only stipulation I have is this. Keep the PVE servers separate from the real servers. I don't think I, as a PVP player, should be lumped together with carebears from PVE servers. It's obviously easier to get achievements on carebear servers.

I have almost 12,000 achievement points and I am pretty sure that I am the leader by far. However, I don't want to be "pretty sure". I want to be sure. Give me some rankings, Bioware.

Or, they could just make a ranking system that will show overall achievement points for the entire game then have an option to show individual servers. That way self-indulgent people like yourself can feel good about themselves.

here you go, dear.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=656371

you have your work cut out for you, since top achievement score is twice as high. tsk tsk Sir, I believe you are losing your edge.

First of all. Don't ever call me "dear".

Second of all, that list is not supported by Bioware. Therefore, I don't believe anything posted there. I want real rankings.

I don't think I, as a PVP player, should be lumped together with carebears from PVE servers. It's obviously easier to get achievements on carebear servers.

It's not easier to get achievements on PvE servers, because no one flags themselves.

Even someone with your amount of free time would not be able to gain the planetary 1000 player kills achievements ;)

Edited by Jenzali

First of all. Don't ever call me "dear".

Second of all, that list is not supported by Bioware. Therefore, I don't believe anything posted there. I want real rankings.

but I like calling people dear :p it amuses me.

you may be a gaming legend, but you are not the boss of me, so i believe I shall continue calling you dear. Dear :D

that said, all of those rankings came with proof. screenshots, etc. you could also go ahead and go to servers in the rankings, find those people and see for yourself. and quite a few of those servers ARE pvp servers.

admit it. you are just miffed at being hopelessly outgunned, aren't you :D

Whoop de do. Want a medal for that?

Sir Copperfield is admired on PoT5. If it weren't for Sir Copperfield, I would have lost many warzones.

This man is a Gaming Legend and your disrespect towards him is disgusting. Show Sir Copperfield the respect that he deserves.

but I like calling people dear :p it amuses me.

you may be a gaming legend, but you are not the boss of me, so i believe I shall continue calling you dear. Dear :D

that said, all of those rankings came with proof. screenshots, etc. you could also go ahead and go to servers in the rankings, find those people and see for yourself. and quite a few of those servers ARE pvp servers.

admit it. you are just miffed at being hopelessly outgunned, aren't you :D

Screenshots can be manipulated.

Sir Copperfield is admired on PoT5. If it weren't for Sir Copperfield, I would have lost many warzones.

This man is a Gaming Legend and your disrespect towards him is disgusting. Show Sir Copperfield the respect that he deserves.

He deserves nothing but our lulz at his beautiful trolling and so do you. So no I think I will keep speaking my mind about his so called legend status.