Thanks for the great fix for Emergency Medical Table and Mood: Outraged ,

Akow

buy for 1 credit each on BBA rep vendor..yeah I like that LOL :D

I knew they come up with something good to fix it , So should make everyone happy and some will still complain :rolleyes:

Edited by Akow

a kick in the face for real CM buyers and free candy for people who bought one pack and claimed "i only wanted Table"

I was thinking of everyone who didn't even buy one of the new packs are able to get it too . But, at least its a fix and now all your alts can get it pretty much free . So, I'm happy at least .

Edited by Akow

Yeah, great.

Now the Fleets will look like ORs. :confused:

But, the good news is that since everyone will have it the novelty will wear off approximately 5hrs after it's added to the vendor and everyone will stop using it after a few days because it won't be the "cool" new thing to show off :)

a kick in the face for real CM buyers and free candy for people who bought one pack and claimed "i only wanted Table"

Doesn't that make for a refreshing change from the usual slaps in the face?

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna bet the packs you opened still had plenty of stuff in them.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Considering the mistake this probably is the best way to resolve it if you're honest. Or do you have a better idea?

I'm happy I guess but like has already been said the novelty will wear off very fast on this item now. I think the better thing to have done was instead of charging 1 credit for it they should have charged 1 cartel certificate, therefore only people who opened cartel packs would have been able to get it which would have kept some of the novelty and encouraged people to buy cartel packs.

But like I said I'm happy this way I just have to wait on people stop buying the packs for the veractyl so the market can settle again :p

I'm happy I guess but like has already been said the novelty will wear off very fast on this item now. I think the better thing to have done was instead of charging 1 credit for it they should have charged 1 cartel certificate, therefore only people who opened cartel packs would have been able to get it which would have kept some of the novelty and encouraged people to buy cartel packs.

And what of the people that don't buy cartel packs and get these things on the GTN for credits?

And what of the people that don't buy cartel packs and get these things on the GTN for credits?

While that is true, people who don't buy cartel packs (or didn't buy these cartel packs, specifically) can't claim they were affected by Bioware's mistake. If they waited for the medical table to pop up on the GTN to buy it, they haven't spent any money (real life or credits) to get it.

Edited by TheNahash

I knew they come up with something good to fix it , So should make everyone happy and some will still complain :rolleyes:

This on the PTS or live servers?

I ask because I can't seem to find them at all on the BBA reputation vendor.

This on the PTS or live servers?

I ask because I can't seem to find them at all on the BBA reputation vendor.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=674334

We are aware that the Emergency Medical Table toy and Mood: Outraged that appear in the Collections Window were erroneously omitted from the Shipment 3 Bounty Packs. To remedy the error, the items will be sold via the Bounty Supply Reputation Vendor in the Cartel Bazaar. Each will cost one credit, will not have be a Galactic Reputation Requirement, and will be Bind on Pickup. This will be included in an upcoming patch, and at the same time, we will remove the Emergency Medical Table and Mood: Outraged from Collections. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.

I can probably count on both hands the amount of people who were specifically looking for the medical table when they were opening their gambling packs. Everyone was looking for the veractyl, and if they tell you anything else, they'll lie to you about other stuff as well.

This is a good mea culpa on behalf of BW. This oversight has now been sufficiently remedied, and we can now move onto other points of issue: such as ability lag/misfire.

This is actually a brilliant solution, and I'm saying this as someone who bought the new packs. Good on you for doing SOMETHING right, EA.

You seriously expect people to read rather than just leap to conclusions? Where's the slap in the face in that?

Too darned right. Every time I see the phrase "slap in the face" used on an Internet forum, I wish that I could reach through the lines and actually slap that person in the face. Such an utterly overused set of words.

Edited by Niklarus
Missing word