The developers' responses regarding class balance are 100% justified...

VaceDemon

I just spoke with my agent and she told me not to respond in this thread any longer. Disrespecting a Gaming Legend and professional gamer is unacceptable and just sickening.

She also notified me that she has forwarded this to the higher-ups at BioWare. They will take appropriate action immediately.

Lastly, just so you all know, she works for me. Not the other way around.

I just want to thank you, your threads are the reason I come back to these boards.

Alrighty, now back to my popcorn.

Edited by swissflamdrag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke with my agent and she told me not to respond in this thread any longer. Disrespecting a Gaming Legend and professional gamer is unacceptable and just sickening.

She also notified me that she has forwarded this to the higher-ups at BioWare. They will take appropriate action immediately.

*sigh*..... "nobles" like you are the reason why we blew up alderaan

ummmmm............... anyway......... I can't what the last line even means

• 2 weeks later...
Sir Marty is a good man.

Please show Sir Marty the respect he deserves.

You defend both Marty and Copperfield repeatedly. All the guy is good at (notice I only said one guy, not two) is good for is trolling.

The OP is 1/10 on my troll meter. However, with all the poor, poor fools who fell for it, I rate 5/10.

If this continues, I will have no choice but to contact BioWare and terminate my contract with them. Thereafter, I will transfer my time and resources to other games who could use a gamer of my caliber.

Unless the attitude is adjusted, I will highly consider leaving this game.

I believe the canonical response to this particular outburst is "Can I have your stuff?"

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.