The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hanger Bay Terminal Not Working _Single Character

hillerbees

I cannot use my Trooper's Hanger Bay Terminal to quick travel to either his ship or any of the other travel points. He can use the other class hanger terminal's but not his own so its not the end of the world but still.... Anyone else come across this problem since the latest patch with any character?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

As of 8/27/13, the PTT's on The Bastion are bugged out and cannot be used to go to any destination. The one located right outside of the Jedi Knight hangar was the only one unable to be used starting last tuesday, but as of today, the rest are broken.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

I'm following your reports about Priority Mission Terminals not functioning properly. However, there does not seem to be any consistency regarding when this happens or which terminals it happens to!

We'll be investigating and appreciate your detailed reports. If we have new information to share, I'll do it in this thread.

:ph_cheers:

Hi folks,

I'm following your reports about Priority Mission Terminals not functioning properly. However, there does not seem to be any consistency regarding when this happens or which terminals it happens to!

We'll be investigating and appreciate your detailed reports. If we have new information to share, I'll do it in this thread.

:ph_cheers:

The trooper/bounty hunter didn't work for me.

My sentinel had the same issue; I submitted an in-game ticket about it. All of my other alts had no problems, though. It was only on that one character, and only at that hangar terminal - she could use transport terminals elsewhere no problem. Edited by Snarkasms

It's not just the terminals - last night I tried to access the ship outside black hole (you know, that normally returns you to your own) on a juggernaut....it took me to a loading screen and then back to black hole. Over and over.

Today, when trying to use the section x terminal to take my assassin back to her ship, it instead took me to the shuttle on Fleet that players without ships use to go between Kaas and Fleet...which isn't so bad since I was going to fly to fleet anyway, but still.

FWIW, my Scoundrel and IIRC my Vanguard could not use the priority transport terminal at the entrance of the Sage hangar on the Republic fleet. All other terminals I used seemed to work fine. The issue also seemed to affect other characters, judging by the number of people trundling up to that particular terminal, hanging around for a while and then moving on.

Yesterday, I was able to use that terminal with previously affected characters though.

I've had a similar issue with a Jedi Shadow and a Sith Warrior at low levels.

The situation for both characters was this.

1. They had both just received their ship, then traveled directly to Fleet.

Using either Quick Travel Terminal: Your Ship on Fleet or Priority Transport: Personal Starship would place me on the Capitol world Spaceport in stead of my ship every time. Not in my hangar but at the shuttle arrival area.

2. Boarding my ship manually from Fleet worked fine.

I then used my ship to Travel to Taris/Balmorra and completed the in-ship class quest dialogue, that auto-activates upon arrival at those planets. Then returned to Fleet.

3. Now the Quick Travel terminal: Your Ship and Priority Transport: Personal Starship was working as intended.

Regards,

Val.

Edited by Sinopa

In my Gunslinger's case, I has Risha with me.

Upon clicking on the destination "Sector X", Risha disappeared for a second or even less, and then reappeared again - in another spot than she had been standing before. And apart from that, the terminal did absolutely nothing.

That changed, though, when I had dismissed Risha.

Then, the terminal did what it was supposed to do.

Another, perhaps related, bug was that several days ago, in Sector X, I clicked onto the ferry's door, choosing the destination : "My Ship".

After a loading screen I was suddenly in Nar Shadaa !

Gunslinger again.

Never happened to me again.

And never before, too.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer