Manhuntx PvP Rage ** 1 Mil dmg+ **

Manhuntxx

Its really nevermind the dmg mate..its all about vid. anyway...i was thinking how to call it and just put the dmg into vid name.. I was never in for the NUMBERS as u can see in clip not aiming gathered ppl to smash just to make dmg..

Thanks for commenting and watching :)

Edited by Manhuntxx

Its really nevermind the dmg mate..its all about vid. anyway...i was thinking how to call it and just put the dmg into vid name.. I was never in for the NUMBERS as u can see in clip not aiming gathered ppl to smash just to make dmg..

Thanks for commenting and watching :)

Question. If its not about the damage and you're not in it for the numbers why make it a point to put the damage in the title of this thread?

Question. If its not about the damage and you're not in it for the numbers why make it a point to put the damage in the title of this thread?

Those dudes from Deal with It are pretty much just making excuses for making videos :p

i dont see anything wrong with posting videos ? recording gameplay n posting ? and what excues? iv been posting pvp clips since i started to roll SWTOR.. its simple u like it Watch it..dont like-dont Watch..end of conversation :) Cheers..

I remember pre-1.2 sorcs and mercs make 1.2-1.4 million damage.

Do you remember these times bro? :rolleyes:

Yep... And do you remember the times when a certain guardian on ToFN used the augment exploit :rolleyes:

Yep, we're looking at you, Tony!

Nice video although it is a bit too fast. If you ever dare to attack my sage i ll make you pay 200k per smah and then i will heal to full unlike these noobs sorcs in your video. And olympiakos forever. European Bbal Champions 2011-2013.

HAHA ! DUDE long time no see ! thanks for commenting and ill /w u tomorow been off for some time had to sort some things but im back now :)