I've come to the conclusion, after testing the new arenas...

Tonev

...1 tank guardian or equivalent,...1 scoundrel or mirror,..and two melee or caster dps preferably sentinel or Sage will be the top choices for these new ranked. I have seen troopers do very well as a substitute to sage dps in this group make up, but I don't see any other prime teams than the mentioned set up.

I am slightly shocked that BW would make no balance changes with arena coming out. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but its pretty clear what classes are superior given the current state of the game. I sure hope they change course.

I have waffled on what to ask at the cantina in Seattle but I think this is what I am going to address. While I am sure lip service is all I will get I want to hammer home the importance of getting the player base excited for arenas and giving players class options. Without cross server queues we have to have a wider range of classes as viable otherwise people get frustrated and quit which is the last thing any of us that like the game want. It baffles me how they can't see it or they have a major preception problem.

I am slightly shocked that BW would make no balance changes with arena coming out. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but its pretty clear what classes are superior given the current state of the game. I sure hope they change course.

They will. They're watching the 2.4 PTS and seeing how arenas are playing out. Balance is not achieved by throwing in a bunch of changes to every class and just seeing how it goes, they have to be careful.

They will. They're watching the 2.4 PTS and seeing how arenas are playing out. Balance is not achieved by throwing in a bunch of changes to every class and just seeing how it goes, they have to be careful.

Just dont buff any classes that can heal to full. They are already the most op classes