My Jedi looks awesome!

NogueiraA

THIS is a Jedi.

On another note, what kind of helmet goes well with the series 505 set? I'm not a fan of the 505 helmet and I've been through a couple of other cartel helmets and the masks. I'm currently leaning toward the despot helmet, with everything dyed to white-white, but "shirley" there must be some better option.

Edited by MidichIorian

What kind of outfit do you like for Jedi?

If you just play this game because its out there in MMO world you cant understand me. If you are Star Wars movies / story / lore fan , you`ll understand me ;) This outfit is for sith lords or fallen jedis or maybe random WoW players , who choose to try SWTOR. :p

Dont get me wrong. If you like this armor and enjoyed it , stay with it. Thats MMO with possibilities and you can wear what do you want. But I cant see a jedi wearing another thing rather than a jedi robe or something similar. Sorry again for my horrible english :p Edited by iankalo

Looks great OP. I like it. Don't listen to the purists. Who's to say that ALL jedi wore old brown and drab robes? In fact, they didn't. Besides, we don't know the story behind your Jedi. Looks cool. I'm looking to try different combinations to come up with a new look for my Shadow. She is a great Jedi that bends the rules from time to time.

I like it and until they fix the appearance of wearing a belt OVER your cloak then I'll more than likely never ever wear a cloak in this game. It irks me to no end that some of the Jedi/Sith armor can look cool until the second you equip it and look like a goof cause you put your belt on over your cloak instead of under it like it should be.

I like it and until they fix the appearance of wearing a belt OVER your cloak then I'll more than likely never ever wear a cloak in this game. It irks me to no end that some of the Jedi/Sith armor can look cool until the second you equip it and look like a goof cause you put your belt on over your cloak instead of under it like it should be.

Meh all its doing is drawing in your robes top in like a martial arts gi would.

Looks kinky.

My exact thoughts. Maybe I'll get it in the future :D

BTW, I love how my trooper looks like with the unfettered trenchcoat and the 505 series leggings...looks like a cyber perv or something lol XD

Edited by metalfenix

Holy crap, that looks awesome, in its own way. Not what I would put on my Sage, but it is still awesome mix of SWTOR and Assassins Creed.

As for the OP, again, not what I would put on my sage, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Looks like something from Shadowrun or some other Neuromancer-themed setting, IMO

I prefer my look, Valiant Jedi Armour Set dyed Dark Brown/White.

Not much innovation in there is it? Looks like everyone is wearing this combination. I have to admit, I look at it, because it is cool, but I just hate it how everybody has it...

Not much innovation in there is it? Looks like everyone is wearing this combination. I have to admit, I look at it, because it is cool, but I just hate it how everybody has it...

I wasn't going for innovation. I suppose I am a traditionalist.