The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Woodland Varactyl size bigger

I agree 100% It should at least match the NPC size.

We can thank the fleet whiners for it being this small tbh, "I NO CLICKZ TERMINALZ, MAILBOXORZ OR GTN?!?! FFS!!"

Maybe I'm the only one who has no trouble accessing stuff like this no matter the Deslers and Korrealis mounts around it.

• 4 months later...
I was super excited when i actually saw the varactyl for the first time.On the pic it was super epic and really at the right size- exactly as the boga lizard from ep3 where Obi Wan rides it on utupau.When i mount it though,i was really dissapointed as well.I have body type 3, and from the looks of it i think the Force is holding the varactyl's fragile needle thin back from crashing down.really...Now those Varactyls on Belsavis,the big ones are NOT at the right size,but 20% smaller of their size will be JUST PERFECT for the size of the mount versions.if the devs can do it i'd really love it.

I was super excited when i actually saw the varactyl for the first time.On the pic it was super epic and really at the right size- exactly as the boga lizard from ep3 where Obi Wan rides it on utupau.When i mount it though,i was really dissapointed

At this stage, there really is no excuse for being surprised about the size of them.

• 1 month later...