Upcoming Bounty Pack items preview

Iwipe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh surprise, not 1 but 2 **** tubes, how is it we have 2 females (I assume real ones) on this site yet apparently not one making armours, I love girls but seriously the 80s ended over 2 decades ago come up with something new other than **** tubes.

I suppose Sion and the animated armours will not gave dye slots.

I really wish they would get some new talent instead of the fools re-skinning old armours, I mean look at it 3 "new" amours and they are just rehashed, gladiator is just lounge ware, vandal is one of the BH mission armours, and combatant is just despot which seem to be for a sith, why they would need coms for is beyond me.

The colour crystals look ok.

I like the Huttball practice kits. The Mandalore armor is nice, but I'd have preferred Shae Vizsla's armor instead (eta BW?).

Also hoping the chair emotes are common drops, or there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I can see the rage coming already over the chairs though.

I imagine there might be some over the Triumvirate armor - since this one will be dyeable by the sound of it, which makes it entirely silly for the original we got from the packs not to be.

I saw that. :)

But it looks kind of orange'ish to me. Will have to check it out more closely once it's in game.

Well normal red in-game you can craft is kinda light and orangish to be fair. Problem I had with Orange Red crystal was it was too orange. From the preview I can see, that's an acceptable red to me.

I have been pretty out spoken about Cartel Packs and the fact that they even exist, but I will say that the stuff this round of packs looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see some of this stuff hit the GTN. I definitely would not mind having some of it.

Anyways I like what I saw with it so far. That is up until I got to the Emotes. (Chair 1 & Chair 2) Really? Really? :confused:

I have to ask.

What is wrong with BioWare? Are they so desperate to Nickel-And-Dime us that they have to add something to the Cartel Market that should be a basic thing in this game and should have been out since release? And in a Cartel Pack at that! :eek:

My god they seem so petty right now. Instead of fixing the chairs so that we can just sit in them just by clicking on them they give us an emote to make it look like we are sitting. But we have to buy the two emotes and worse do so in a gambling pack so we are not even guaranteed to get it when we do buy the pack.

It just amazes me and boggles my mind. I am just sitting here shaking my head and laughing at how low they are. Really, if we can not all just laugh at that then what can we laugh at? :rolleyes:

Unbelievable! :p

I have been pretty out spoken about Cartel Packs and the fact that they even exist, but I will say that the stuff this round of packs looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see some of this stuff hit the GTN. I definitely would not mind having some of it.

Anyways I like what I saw with it so far. That is up until I got to the Emotes. (Chair 1 & Chair 2) Really? Really? :confused:

I have to ask.

What is wrong with BioWare? Are they so desperate to Nickel-And-Dime us that they have to add something to the Cartel Market that should be a basic thing in this game and should have been out since release? And in a Cartel Pack at that! :eek:

My god they seem so petty right now. Instead of fixing the chairs so that we can just sit in them just by clicking on them they give us an emote to make it look like we are sitting. But we have to buy the two emotes and worse do so in a gambling pack so we are not even guaranteed to get it when we do buy the pack.

It just amazes me and boggles my mind. I am just sitting here shaking my head and laughing at how low they are. Really, if we can not all just laugh at that then what can we laugh at? :rolleyes:

Unbelievable! :p

Is it a slap in the face Warb?:p