Where are my belly robes?!?!?

Gorgor

Ok, every single Star Wars female Jedi in the movies, and the one in the opening trailer for this very game, all wear sexy belly outfits and other skimpy things.

The dull stuff is for the dudes. Come on, bring on the goods! :mad:

I think I spotted some of those on my synthweaving Inq when previewing the armors I could make... So yeah they exist. Dunno if there are any purple/orange ones though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had any luck finding moddable bracers and belt that match the set? That's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me from using that outfit for my Consular, to spare her the humiliation of having to look like the coked up bastard child of the Queen of Naboo and Lady Gaga.

My Inquisitor is currently level 34. I've gone since Dromund Kaas without a belt.

Heavy armor, orange, stereo, as seen on Bluebelle, my Bluebaby Bounty Hunter.

No pants, as it's designed to be without for looks, though I will put on those baggy, ugly things out in the wilds.

"Indignation Chestguard"

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/Gnurl/StereoBluebelle1.png

Back is a waist-cape.

BTW, this is the first armor I've had that didn't have a rocket backpack -- when I do Death From Above, I shoot up on rocket boots :) I'm eager to see what happens with tracer missile, which used the backpack rocket to shoot the missile.

Edited by Gorgor

I'll see your Jedi and raise it my Sith...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/syringe8gs/Malice.jpg

(That's the Imperial Dancer Top, Bottom and Gloves from having a Security key on your account if you're wondering.)

Wow. I once remember some quote from Kira about how Empire have way better fashion designers.

It's obviously true.

Edited by Xelestial_Dragon

Ok, every single Star Wars female Jedi in the movies, and the one in the opening trailer for this very game, all wear sexy belly outfits and other skimpy things.

The dull stuff is for the dudes. Come on, bring on the goods! :mad:

if you wear medium armor and are level 15+, you can buy it from me on the gtn for 12k credits. (aspiring knight's)

if you wear medium armor and are level 15+, you can buy it from me on the gtn for 12k credits. (aspiring knight's)

I just got the schematics for the leggings a couple of minutes ago. After spending 3 days and over 80k credits on low level Underworld Trading missions, I can now finally make that outfit. Now if only the Legacy system was here already so I could go ahead and create that Sentinel alt...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...