Is this a joke! AKA Kingpin Bounty Reward.

DarkIntelligence

Seriously WTH! As it stands right now the Kingpin Bounty reward is LESS than the henchmen, since you get only one blue rep token for doing a kingpin contract and a green AND a blue for a henchmen contract. The reward by no means justifies the diffilculty of the quests, it would be like getting Underworld gear from SM and Arkanian gear from HM ops! What's the rational here :confused:?!

Seriously WTH! As it stands right now the Kingpin Bounty reward is LESS than the henchmen, since you get only one blue rep token for doing a kingpin contract and a green AND a blue for a henchmen contract. The reward by no means justifies the diffilculty of the quests, it would be like getting Underworld gear from SM and Arkanian gear from HM ops! What's the rational here :confused:?!

If you think it's a big joke, don't do it. One less player getting in the way of those who enjoy it.

1) You also get a blue rep token the moment you unlock a Kingpin.

2) Unless I'm mistaken, the money reward is much higher.

This.

Altough I tink it would be nice to put a purple rep reward for this... unless they have more quests to release on the next event part. So maybe then?

If you think it's a big joke, don't do it. One less player getting in the way of those who enjoy it.

Getting in the way? You obviously haven't done it... Besides I never said I didn't enjoy it, it's a nice little event but that doesn't change the fact that the reward for kingpins is poorly thought out, or even worse purposely nerfed to artificially prolong the grind... And if that is what they have to resort to to keep content on the table that's just sad.

In PTS, according to the testers, the completed bounty contract is bound to a specific toon. In the regular servers, it can be mailed. So basically it might be a trade-off.

Would you like to have it back as bound to specific toon with purple rep items or can be mailed to your alts and grind faster?

Heh, the blue trophy is a means to an end. The real payout will be when you complete the bounties and get Cartel Coins and a Title. The rationale is simple. You are going to have to work for it. Some things will be easier to complete than others, BUT you will have to kill or capture Kingpins. I see no issue here.