The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Playable race Nautolan

Hodsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nautolan and weequay and giving up on the idea that every playable species HAS to be able to romance companions. You know, it's okay to NOT romance. Give me more exotic species and a disclaimer that states romance options are not available for this species and I'm good.

And I'm sure it's as simple as "unckecking a box" to make sure that doesn't happen.

The romance options are heavily built into the game and removing them will be no easy task - it would be time mis-spent as they have made it clear existing and old content just isn't going to see any updates. So as the romance options could not simply be removed, there will never be a playable species where romance options would be an "issue".

Of course please don't let this stop anyone from making a wookie suggestion - we haven't had one of those for a couple of days.

Yes, but only if they make all hes tenticles active like twileks and not like sticky torgruta's head thingies. If it's immposible with jurrasic game engine, then they better add Kel-Dor. Well, really it's better be kel-dor anyway :) Edited by Rouakh

Yes, but only if they make all hes tenticles active like twileks and not like sticky torgruta's head thingies. If it's immposible with jurrasic game engine, then they better add Kel-Dor. Well, really it's better be kel-dor anyway :)

I'd like Kel-Dor to be availabe as a playable race, since I have enjoyed playing as one in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

But I think they present an issue because of their "head slot" and romance option because of their breathing mask. But if I was one of the developers, I would simply remove romance dialogues for them, and any other alien "alien" race like gand, trandoshan, rodian... Also there is problem with their voiceovers since they have rather unique voices, and some others speak non-basic language.

• 2 weeks later...
Nautolan I think would be one of the more viable options for playable species. They speak basic, they have a very unique alien appearance, and they're likely to be romanceable. Of course a problem may be their head tendrils but with what the devs did with the Togruta, they shouldn't be a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Signed, as playable as Togruta, just have to do the no helmet rule. but who would want to cover up those awesome giant eyes anyways. :)

Also been wanting them since game was announced, and thought it was cruel they made them forum avatars but not playable.

• 1 year later...