Hodsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Kel'dor

2. Rodian

3. Nautolan

These 3 spieces i wish to see in game (Rodian or even Kel'dor can't imagine voice acting :p)

I think that all those "alien" species are talking in a loop. There were few lines recorded which they constantly repeat.

I think that all those "alien" species are talking in a loop. There were few lines recorded which they constantly repeat.

There are kel dor and nautolans that speak basic.

Haven't seen a rodian speak basic yet. Don't know of one that does.

Of the 3, nautolan are the least offensive to the eyes tbh (and at least look kissable).

There was a poll done a while back, where Cathar, Togruta, & Nautolan were voted as the top three most favorable playable races, since Cathar & Togruta are no longer an issue, wouldn't that mean Nautolan is the next in line?

God I hope so. I believe we're about due for them since races apparently come 2 years apart, and we're close to another expansion too.

Edited by wtfimblue

• 2 weeks later...
There are kel dor and nautolans that speak basic.

Haven't seen a rodian speak basic yet. Don't know of one that does.

Of the 3, nautolan are the least offensive to the eyes tbh (and at least look kissable).

God I hope so. I believe we're about due for them since races apparently come 2 years apart, and we're close to another expansion too.

Yeah I believe the poll was in the order of:

1. Cathar

2. Togruta

3. Nautolan

4. Kel'dor

So Nautolan should be the next in line hopefully

Still waiting for this bit of racial diversity, which shouldn't be difficult considering every bit of the nautolan body model in-game except for head, face, and skin textures is a copy-paste of all playable races up to now. Is animating the face for cutscenes an issue at all?

Do it for some of the quickest sales ever, and to break the "50 shades of human" feeling everyone gets experiences around the fleet/odessen.

Lets have our first playable alien race with a face that really sticks out.