A guide to the upcoming Bounty Contract Week

Iwipe

I decided to do some bounties this week, as I haven't done any quests for this event in a long time. But when I went to the bounty quest terminal I can't see any quests from Hutta. I logged on my republic character and I could not see Ord Mantell either. I can take quests for all the other planets, but not Hutta and Ord Mantel. Have these bounties been removed or is it bugg or what? :confused:

I decided to do some bounties this week, as I haven't done any quests for this event in a long time. But when I went to the bounty quest terminal I can't see any quests from Hutta. I logged on my republic character and I could not see Ord Mantell either. I can take quests for all the other planets, but not Hutta and Ord Mantel. Have these bounties been removed or is it bugg or what? :confused:

Characters above level 27 can't do the henchman bounties on Ord Mantell/Nal Hutta. However, all the henchmen are available on other planets, and they can unlock and run the kingpin bounties for those planets.

• 3 weeks later...
I believe the week before last was Bounty week, so we still have a couple more weeks before it returns.

Usually it is the second week of the month, but February was an anomaly: first week brought GSF full launch; second week brought "Return of the Rahkghouls"

Instead of overlapping Rahkghouls and Bounty Week, they pushed Bounty week back. Chances are Bounty week returns to its "normal timeslot" the second week of the month which is next week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.