BH Event Goes Live - hard launch date established?

Jinook_Phi

Hey All-

Just a quick question that after an exhaustive search, I still cant find the answer to. Do we have a firm date on when this event will go live? Ive read several different dates in the official communications, about a day apart but I cant find any hard date that this will go live? I think they are also launching a new Cartel Pack, I assume with this?

Thanks for any firm dates.

Appreciate it!

Bob

Patch notes say August 14th. Don't know where 13th comes from. These kind of things do usually come in on a Tuesday, but the patch notes say different this time.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.3/titans-industry

Oh yeah, there we go.

New Event: Bounty Contract Week! Each month, players can undertake contracts and pursue dangerous criminals throughout the galaxy! Adventures begin on Republic and Imperial Fleets with a mission given by mysterious Bounty Hunters who are toting a "friend" encased in Carbonite. The first Bounty Contract Week begins on August 14th and will continue for seven days.

13th comes from everyone assuming patch day will be Tuesday, I didn't remember that they listed the date in the patch notes.