Twelve (12) Stickies is At Least Seven (7) Too Many

PetFish

Seriously, it's like "crying wolf", and when you really have something important or urgent nobody is going to care or we're just going to scroll right by it cuz it's lost in the Sea of Too-Many-Stickies.

You gotta figure out what's really necessary to be made a sticky or maybe make a sticky sub-forum cuz it's out of hand. We have to scroll down so much just to get to real posts.

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

As you saw, most of the stickies that were live were all a part of the Game Update 2.3 things which went up last week. We try to keep high visibility on things like that and so they get stickied. We unfortunately had a large number of things tied to 2.3, and so, a lot of stickies.

As is our normal policy though today would be "clean up" day on some of that, which I just did. You should see far less stickies than before. You should now find General Discussion far less sticky. :rak_03:

-eric

Hey guys,

As you saw, most of the stickies that were live were all a part of the Game Update 2.3 things which went up last week. We try to keep high visibility on things like that and so they get stickied. We unfortunately had a large number of things tied to 2.3, and so, a lot of stickies.

As is our normal policy though today would be "clean up" day on some of that, which I just did. You should see far less stickies than before. You should now find General Discussion far less sticky. :rak_03:

-eric

Thank God, General was starting to feel like an old movie theater floor.

This is probably the wrong place to post this but I will anyway. Just want to let the folks at bioware know that I love this game and have NO complaints about it. keep up the good work, some of us actually like what your doing!