Relics Fix?

So-low

From patch notes:

•Arkanian, Underworld and Kell Dragon proc relics will no longer prevent other Arkanian, Underworld and Kell Dragon procs of a different type from activating. For example, a Power proc relic and a damage proc relic will both activate correctly when equipped together.

Mentions the PVE relics but not PVP. Are the PVP ones fixed? Was there ever a problem with them stacking/activating?

Was this a result of people stacking one conq and one partisan of the same effect?

no, one power and one defstat proc canceld each other out aswell - havent had a simultanious proc in 27 WZ since patch so i would guess it hasn´t been debugged.

Yeah I haven't noticed any changes to that today. Still sticking with the power proc relic and my matrix cube. I'm not sure the devs even realize PVP gear exists or that anyone is wearing it.

That's because they think we all use bolster instead of pvp gear.

Was this a result of people stacking one conq and one partisan of the same effect?

I think it was if you had a SA PvP relic and a damage proc relic, one relic's lockout timer would lock out both from proc'ing.

Not sure if it has been fixed, as the matrix cube and Conq SA relic are BIS for PvP

I think it was if you had a SA PvP relic and a damage proc relic, one relic's lockout timer would lock out both from proc'ing.

Not sure if it has been fixed, as the matrix cube and Conq SA relic are BIS for PvP

Yeah that's what I have been using now so have not noticed anything suspect.

I tested yesterday with a PvP damage proc (CN) and PvP power proc (SA) equipped. They no longer lock each other out.

I also tested with PvP defense and absorb relics equipped. They still seem to lock each other out, but people are saying the PvE versions work together. I'll try and test more...I might have just been very unlucky.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.