Errors with Czerka Quests

Maelael

1. Zoning to Cz-128 causes the program to crash at intermittent times. This happened to multiple guildmates in different groups at different times. Straight program crash. Both sides, pub and imp.

2. Cannot complete the quest "Czerka Takeover" on the pub side. The quest "Complete Manual Shutdown" does not give credit (This was the last quest three of us did, and it did not give us credit. I have screen shots of completing the quest and not getting credit for the weekly)

3. Both HM FPs did count towards the HM "Galactic Conflicts". Worked fine second time around on the Groupfinder weekly.

The new FPs were really fun to figure out without spoilers! Thanks!

Edited by Maelael

2. Cannot complete the quest "Czerka Takeover" on the pub side. The quest "Complete Manual Shutdown" does not give credit (This was the last quest three of us did, and it did not give us credit. I have screen shots of completing the quest and not getting credit for the weekly)

I've also found this to be the case.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

We have reports that some Republic players are not getting credit towards the [WEEKLY] for the mission "Complete Manual Shutdown" and we are investigating. Please be sure to provide details when posting in the Bug Report Forum to indicate that you're experiencing an issue.

For instance, were you in a group while completing the mission? Did you use companions? What other missions did you complete before/after attempting this one, and did they grant credit? Anything that you can provide that will help us determine what causes the mission to not update properly will be helpful.

Thank you!

Hi folks,

We have reports that some Republic players are not getting credit towards the [WEEKLY] for the mission "Complete Manual Shutdown" and we are investigating. Please be sure to provide details when posting in the Bug Report Forum to indicate that you're experiencing an issue.

For instance, were you in a group while completing the mission? Did you use companions? What other missions did you complete before/after attempting this one, and did they grant credit? Anything that you can provide that will help us determine what causes the mission to not update properly will be helpful.

Thank you!

I'll keep updating daily until I max my weekly rep.

Day 1:

Grouped

No Companions

Not PvP Flagged

All of the Czerka Dailies/Weeklies, yes they did count as credit (I did the HM FPs).

Day 2:

Ungrouped

Companion was out

PvP Flagged

I did JUST this daily and handed it in to test, hoping I'd get lucky.

Day 3:

Grouped

Companion out

Not PvP flagged

Turned in all quests

Not wearing pants

Edited by Maelael

I picked all the missions up at the mission terminal on my JK and did them solo. I completed the FPs via GF without picking up the quests at their respective locations. This was before the fix for the FPs not updating the Weekly as well. After the fix I redid the FPs and they updated the Weekly. I also redid the Dailies but Complete Manual Shutdown still did not update the Weekly.

I basically did this group no different to Section X or The Black Hole, all of which update fine.

Edited by DarthRobert

The only way I had for fixing this on the two toons on which it happened was to drop the weekly and pick it up again.

No number of Manual Shutdown completions post-bugging would let the mission complete for the weekly.

Confirmed. I abandoned and re-picked up the quest, ran the dailies and both FPs again, and it completed fine.

Grouped for the two associated Flashpoints, did the other missions solo with companions. They all finished as expected. Apart from the sudden death of Guss caused by quick traveling, which also tends to happen on Makeb.

Before this one, I did 'Titans of Industry', and got all all cut scenes, credits and rewards.

Edited by Hammamelis

I am also having the same problem with the mission [Daily] Manual Shutdown clearing for me to get the Weekly. I've done it 3 times now in hopes that it will work, however I still cannot turn in the weekly, and I'm about to reset it. I did all the dailies first, and then the Czerka FP's but I never got the credit for the Manual Shutdown quest. I did everything solo except for the FP's, though I did have my companion out while solo. I receive the quest rewards for Manual Shutdown but it doesn't tick off the list.

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having the trouble that manual shutdown will not show as complete in the weekly. I completed MS at least 3 times; finally abandoned the weekly mission, reacquired it, did everything, still MS will not check off in the weekly.

This is on a gunslinger on the Harbinger. Other toons haven't had this problem, but it's persistent on this one.

EDIT: I was using Corso most of the time, but I'm not sure if all the time.

Edited by SCHodge

• 1 month later...
Has anyone figured out the issue. Haven't been able to complete the weekly on my republic trooper and since its part of a achievement to do the weekly 30 times. I do not want to spend a year of my life before it gets fixed to spend another 6 months finishing it when every one else is in new daily areas.

• 1 month later...

Bioware, please please please fix this.

This bug is a huge frustration. I have several alts that I run through these weeklies to try to keep their gear up. I can't think of a worse torture for your players than to force them to have to endure this stuff mulitple times in a week.

This week, on my Shadow, I had to run through this entire weekly three times before I got manual shutdown to finally update.

It's these kind of bugs,that force people to do boring things like dailies over and over again, that cause people to get bored/frustrated and leave the game.

/implore PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!