returned to game..

wedo

so I am playing again and trying to figure out if I should go mm/ or leth tree. when I played I was leth tree but I know they made improvements to the sniper as whole. I am currently lvl 51 and plan to just lvl up in pvp. any suggestions on spec? for high dmg? Id love to do dmg again but the way they changed the trees around trying to figure out a decent build thanks.

so I am playing again and trying to figure out if I should go mm/ or leth tree. when I played I was leth tree but I know they made improvements to the sniper as whole. I am currently lvl 51 and plan to just lvl up in pvp. any suggestions on spec? for high dmg? Id love to do dmg again but the way they changed the trees around trying to figure out a decent build thanks.

Neither, they're both totally broken and the only viable spec is Engineering :D

.....ok well I had to try ;)

MM considered the best for single target and its very good at PVP (again on single target).

leth isn't very good on its own seince 2.0 so if you do choose it then a hybrid leth-engen is better.

engen can give you nice single target and AOE capabilitis and a good crowd control.

for me the best damage build (total damage in WZ) was with the hybrid build (managed to pull 1 million total damage), but ofc its all depend on your playstyle

MM considered the best for single target and its very good at PVP (again on single target).

leth isn't very good on its own seince 2.0 so if you do choose it then a hybrid leth-engen is better.

engen can give you nice single target and AOE capabilitis and a good crowd control.

for me the best damage build (total damage in WZ) was with the hybrid build (managed to pull 1 million total damage), but ofc its all depend on your playstyle

Hybrid is performing a bit better, but to say that full lethality "isn't very good" is wrong.

I lvled/played exclusively as MM on my slinger back in the day, quit for about a year came back and lvled/played exclusively as MM on my sniper. Last week I switched to lethality just for the hell of it and im crushing people. Dont think i can go back to being a stationary turret. The backend burst still seems to catch people off guard. The AoE slow is underrated too imo, even if it is only a few secs. Melees are free kills without a pocket healer, and tanks drop just as fast as anything else. MM slingers/snipers are about the only thing that you will fear, and then only if you cant reliably break los every few seconds.

Hybrid might put out a little more dmg, but all it takes is one cleanse to wipe that advantage where you dont have that problem with full lethality.