Question of Body Types

wuzzuliki

After recently starting a Male Jugg this time, I wanted to romance Vette.

However, I am at a loss. I feel like Body Type 3 plus Vette's romance will look ... awkward at best. On the other hand, I feel like if I play a Jugg I really should be Body Type 3.

Can anyone help with this? Anyone who is BT3 that has romanced Vette thinks it looks weird as hell?

Does BT2 suit Juggs?

My male Jugg started as Body Type 3, but as I progressed and tried different outfits I just didn't like it at all. I eventually switched to Body Type 2 using the Appearance Designer and am much happier with him.

My female Jugg uses Body Type 3 though and I think she looks awesome.

Body type 3 is to big IMO. It makes the faces look weird :(. I don't really think it would look weird in a romance though. I personally have a very slim look on my Jugg. I use body type 2 with the red gree armor, no capes or anything. Looks the most natural IMO.

Type 4 is the surest way to go. Chubby, round, and infinitely more adorable than any other option.

Also, while chubby, Male Type 4 is no where near out-of-shape. Take off his top and you'll see for yourself.

Another plus, some people actually go weak in the knees when they see a barrel-body Type 4 Jugg barreling(bad pun) towards them.

It's called female Body Type 3 ;)

Soo true. and not unpleasant to look at either.

On the topic though, I do wish they had a type 2.5 for male bodies. 2 is just a bit too skinny for me, and 3 is a bit to rhoidy for me (but in weird ways) their chest structure is too big...like the skeletal structure. reminds me more of just a big farm boy then an actual trained muscled mercenary

I'd like to see a type 2 with a bit thicker legs and arms.and less of a bubble butt :p

Type 4 is the surest way to go. Chubby, round, and infinitely more adorable than any other option.

Also, while chubby, Male Type 4 is no where near out-of-shape. Take off his top and you'll see for yourself.

Another plus, some people actually go weak in the knees when they see a barrel-body Type 4 Jugg barreling(bad pun) towards them.

Its funny....I actually thought the same thing. my favorite male body is 4, just cause it has a more friendly profile, doesn't seem weird and out of place...

My sorc is mbt1, my Mara mbt2, my jugg is fbt4, my sin is mbt3, and my merc is mbt4. My Mara started as mbt3 and there was nothing awkward about the vette romance. As for bts in general most of my characters have morphed to one degree or another. My sorc started out bt3 but became bt1. Mara started as bt1 but became bt3. Merc is the one with the biggest change. He started bt1, but then became bt2 as I leveled. After he dinged 55 I made him bt4 and love the look on him.

All my melee are BT3 or BT4. Marauder and Jugg are both BT3. While all my ranged or secondary line characters are BT2 (sniper, gunslinger, scoundrel, operative, shadow).

I find that Sith warriors get among the coolest-looking armors in the game, so i figured I would use a BT that would showcase them :)

This is the way that I see it. My Jugg was the first character I rolled in beta. I immediately loved the feel of the class and the story. I felt like Darth Vader just after episode 3. When the game actually hit I started a new Jugg. Since I knew I was going to get the Vader feel from the story, I went with MBT3 because its closer to Vader then MBT2 is. 2 reminds me of Luke Skywalker and Vader towered over him.

I heard Vette digs lifters anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.