7 days early and 5 waves, bravo

Aisar

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would post something that is logical and stuff. Not only did Bioware up the invite date 2 days, they got 5 waves in on the first day. That's a lot more than i was expecting. Keep it up guys!

Digital Pre-Order/Launch Hour 1 Access

11/11/11 Weekend Beta Test

11/25/11 Weekend Beta Test

You are very proud of this, congrats...good job!

What?

Do you even know the size of each wave, or did you just hear "wave" and decide to suck up to Bioware?

Did you know that they haven't even gotten all of the July pre-orders in yet? It went July 21st codes to July 27th.

They should not be congratulated for moving at a snail's pace.

Edited by AkilZodiac

I figured I would post something that is logical and stuff. Not only did Bioware up the invite date 2 days, they got 5 waves in on the first day. That's a lot more than i was expecting. Keep it up guys!

really? then I envy your perpetual supprise when the sun come up everyday too.

They beta stress tested and it aparantly went well....and now they trickle people in. Whether it was advertised correctly or no, the QQ over this was predicatble and BW was naive in not dealing with it.

What has changed since stress test that they cant open servers at a decent rate? And as for stopping waves to go to bed....my god, what kind of mickymouse operation are they running....have they got a PR department? if so I suggest they go give them a slap and get them doing their jobs...

Edited by Cameirus

Digital Pre-Order/Launch Hour 1 Access

11/11/11 Weekend Beta Test

11/25/11 Weekend Beta Test

You are very proud of this, congrats...good job!

I am actually, I was trying to think of a sig and I was thinking about an Empire theme (since im playing a sith warrior).

but i decided to boast my postion instead. /huggies

What?

Do you even know the size of each wave, or did you just hear "wave" and decide to suck up to Bioware?

Did you know that they haven't even gotten all of the July pre-orders in yet? It went July 21st codes to July 27th.

"lol y u mad tho?"

Your sig seems an appropriate response to your post.

Cheers

What?

Quit the qq man...you accuse him of being a fanboi, but you're just a cry baby. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the july group is possibly the biggest? Because you don't know the size of the waves either, so quit acting like you do.

really? then I envy your perpetual supprise when the sun come up everyday too.

They beta stress tested and it aparantly went well....and now they trickle people in. Whether it was advertised correctly or no, the QQ over this was predicatble and BW was naive in not dealing with it.

What has changed since stress test that they cant open servers at a decent rate? And as for stopping waves to go to bed....my god, what kind of mickymouse operation are they running....have they got a PR department? if so I suggest they go give them a slap and get them doing their jobs...

THIS

It is fine rolling out 5 waves or even 1 wave or none, whatever

The problem is BW communicates about as good as a 2 year old, you know it is hungry when it cries.

BW please invest some of this massive amount of cash in a PR dept!

What?

They didn't even do all of that, I have an IRL friend that pre-ordered on the 22nd and one in November, the November guy got in already and the guy that pre-ordered on July 22nd is still waiting.

edit: I'm not complaining about myself, I didn't preorder until December so I know I'm not getting in any time soon, but I have to work from now until the 17th so it's all good

Edited by AviatingPenguin

It is fine rolling out 5 waves or even 1 wave or none, whatever

The problem is BW communicates about as good as a 2 year old, you know it is hungry when it cries.

BW please invest some of this massive amount of cash in a PR dept!

What I find funny, is everyone complaining acts like this is fresh news as of today. Had anyone even payed attention on the prior forums when this was discussed and brought up by bioware? I'm just baffled by all the outrage like this is something NEW they decided to do TODAY... really. CHILL.

I think they did/ are doing pretty good. Earlier than expected, but rage is contagious and some individuals believe that throwing a tantrum is the best way to get things done. I'm assuming that's a learned trait and a product of environment so I'm dubious to rag on them much but common sense should prevail at some point.

5 days early access - means 2 days from now. Entitlement wasn't in the EULA that you read and accepted to install early.

I agree Bioware is doing a good job, I've seen many, MANY worse launches.

OMG people... seriously stop whining. Does anyone know the % of preorders in first days compared to after that? It's logical that most pre-orders were in the first few days. so ofcourse those go slow.

On another note... all those whining... beta stress test should have shown bla bla.

What I noticed during stress test... was ppl camping quest objects with a timer. It was hard to finish some quests since too many ppl were doing them at the same time.

so in my opinion the beta showed that having all start at the same time is not a good plan.

And seriously... you were promised up to 5 days... we are currently 7 days from launchday... stop whining.

Congrats Bioware ... 5 "waves" in one day. Ya'll are awesome ... how many days till you finish? It is nice to see a developer who puts the needs of the community first. I mean the fact that there are pages on pages of raging customers on your forums shouldnt put a dampner on the awesome job you are doing. I hope your managers bought you lunch or got you ice cream for the OUTSTANDING job ya'll are doing.

Dont worry about the mass of people complaining. Im sure that will work itself out, since ya'll are awesome and stuff.

What?

Majority of the pre-orders where in the first few weeks. They are front heavy on preorders dude. When we get through like 1st week in Auguest the pace will pick up substantially.

Quit the qq man...you accuse him of being a fanboi, but you're just a cry baby. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the july group is possibly the biggest? Because you don't know the size of the waves either, so quit acting like you do.

Wow, no where in my post was I QQing about anything. Nor did I call him a fanboy.

Majority of the pre-orders where in the first few weeks. They are front heavy on preorders dude. When we get through like 1st week in Auguest the pace will pick up substantially.

You don't know that. You are assuming they will. I have no interest in assumptions made by the fanbase.

What?

I would imagine a very large chunk of the pre orders were made during the first week. EA said TOR out sold Battlefield 3 in its first week of pre sales.

Let me know if you need more explanation as to what this means for the remaining pre-orders.