Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

~~ 2.0 PVE DPS Leaderboard ~~

ExarKunxx

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Sorc's dummy numbers are so much worse than other classes and thats why they arent posting, or if its that other have the same issue I have.

For some reason for me dummy reports dont load correctly to Torparse, but ONLY for my sorc.

The fight rarely shows up and if it does it shows me as an assassin instead of sorc and my logs are all jacked.

I load parses for boss fight regularly with no issue so wanted to see if Sorcs on our server simply dont care about this thread, or are having same issue trying to log a dummy with Torparse.

I can also think of at least 3 pve sorc on our server that I know are pulling higher single target numbers than me.

I'll try again later tonight.

Operative/Scoundrel

1. Sublety DPS:2971 Lethality

Taeroooo You can't spell Subtlety. Also I'm taerobad at dps can I parse green numbrs? You know .. the ones that don't matter as long as you aren't dead?

This looks pretty awesome so far would love to see it filled out with more input from some of the other dps classes =)

P.S. Also took a look at the leaderboards for dummy parsing ... Some of you should post there we have some pretty amazing talent on Shadowlands> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=664980

@ Subtlety for posted parses I think you would be world 3rd. lulz. Not too shabby at all =)

Edited by Zalindae

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.