If You're Sin - You're In

Xinika

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would loveeee for the deception tree to get some more utility to replace the enhanced slow and slow from knockdown.

If we had like a 2 second root I would probably **** my pants.

That or maybe revamp lacerate to give us a viable AoE move. Or have shock/force breach proc an AoE effect. Nothing too threatening just better than crappy lacerate

Edited by Polymerize

Good stuff again. Real sinning good.

I would loveeee for the deception tree to get some more utility to replace the enhanced slow and slow from knockdown.

If we had like a 2 second root I would probably **** my pants.

That or maybe revamp lacerate to give us a viable AoE move. Or have shock/force breach proc an AoE effect. Nothing too threatening just better than crappy lacerate

This is what I'm a bit on the fence about at this point. Deception, I feel does need a sustainable damage buff, but I'm not sure to what extent should it go without making it overpowered. Currently the PvE DPS is amazingly awful, but I do not want the front-load burst gone. Perhaps a chance to VS can factor in here. (IE: Increased damage)

Also Madness can get its utility back very simply. Insta-Whirlwind. Another thing for a DPS boost would be a X% chance to use Assassinate at any enemy health %.

Edited by Xinika

Good stuff again. Real sinning good.

This is what I'm a bit on the fence about at this point. Deception, I feel does need a sustainable damage buff, but I'm not sure to what extent should it go without making it overpowered. Currently the PvE DPS is amazingly awful, but I do not want the front-load burst gone. Perhaps a chance to VS can factor in here. (IE: Increased damage)

Also Madness can get its utility back very simply. Insta-Whirlwind. Another thing for a DPS boost would be a X% chance to use Assassinate at any enemy health %.

just change deception back to 2.0. it was so fun then, now...not so much

I wanted to add to this discussion my concerns about the phase walk delay and the unreliability.

First the activation delay causes us to continue taking damage during the teleport and often die at the new location. This would be like a sorc activating force barrier but still dying from dmg for half a sec after activation. I think a sorc would be pissed about that as well if that happened.

The second point that I would like to get worked on is the fact that phase walk does not seem to work sometimes even when indicated in range. This is very frustrating at times as nothing is gained, yet a cooldown is triggered. If the teleport is not taking place, because it is activated out of range, why does it trigger the cd instead of giving an out of range message?

If I do not use the teleport during its 2 minutes, why does it trigger a CD instead of me being able to place a new base right away?

All in all I am happy with the class overall and even tho madness is not viable atm, the class still has many viable useful specs that are both fun and competitive.

I wanted to add to this discussion my concerns about the phase walk delay and the unreliability.

First the activation delay causes us to continue taking damage during the teleport and often die at the new location. This would be like a sorc activating force barrier but still dying from dmg for half a sec after activation. I think a sorc would be pissed about that as well if that happened.

The second point that I would like to get worked on is the fact that phase walk does not seem to work sometimes even when indicated in range. This is very frustrating at times as nothing is gained, yet a cooldown is triggered. If the teleport is not taking place, because it is activated out of range, why does it trigger the cd instead of giving an out of range message?

If I do not use the teleport during its 2 minutes, why does it trigger a CD instead of me being able to place a new base right away?

All in all I am happy with the class overall and even tho madness is not viable atm, the class still has many viable useful specs that are both fun and competitive.

Yea yea yes yes agreed yeah I concur with all of this.

We get our barrier spontaneously ending without us having done anything to cause it to end >.>

November?! LOL so no matter what happens with the so called 'PvP patch 2.4', anything sent to the devs will not make it until the new year? Does it really mean we must go over 18 months with Force Shroud, Overload and Low slash ALL broken?

Yeah cause it's not like the shadow representative means anything to the assassin class, right?

Yeah cause it's not like the shadow representative means anything to the assassin class, right?

We have to wait and see. But why must we wait until November until Bioware look at the feedback? They didnt fix the broken abilities in 2.0 and they still remain broken. However, they soon fixed(but borked) that stupid Scamper for Agent/Smuggler class.

Action needs to be taken before 2.4 arrives in October. Its as simple as that. Or, at least have Bioware acknowledge the issues - something they are yet to do.

I remember a post about the possibility of making class updates for minor patches. I have yet to see an update in regards to that. Faster changes and quick tweaks when a class does receive a change, brilliant idea.

November is definitely too far off to start receiving answer. Of course, even after we get answers we won't see any changes made for months after that.

The real question everyone should be asking is why in the hell does BW have only one guy to work on class trees. I would have to figure having a few more guys would help speed things along.

Something that I would just LOVE to see is if our stance dance requirements were altered.

Juggs/Guardians can change stances and all they lose is whatever force they have.

PTs/Vanguards can change stances with a 2 second cast.

Sins/Shadows have to have FULL force in order to change stances. Why? I would <3<3<3 for that to be changed that we would just lose all force in order to change stances.

I would like dropping combat to be looked at a bit. Seems like too often I'll be defending a door in VS and have a guy attempt to plant, I open on him, he takes off running to the other side and I stay in combat for what seems like forever not being able to restealth. Guess this issue is kind of relevant for every class in terms of out of combat healing.

Also I think we should organize a stealth raid on the new daily area sometime while it's still fresh :D